Are you alright bro? (How to pass out at 10,000ft)

Black0ut

Established Member
After watching this a couple times, I think it's clear that the instructor sticks his fingers in the guys mouth after he passes out.

Is there something I don't know about how to bring someone back to consciousness? :pepper:

rdsnk46

Established Member
No adrenaline in that guy? I would be so hyped I could not possibly pass out but it looked like the G's from the flat spin caused the blood to rush away from his head.

rdsnk46

Established Member
We did spins like that when i went skydiving and it puts a ton of pressure on your body.

You have to strain all the muscles in you body in order to keep you blood flowing. I f you dont gavity takes it away from your head and shuts down the system.

Anyone ever see top gun pilots grunt in hard turns, they are trained to flex their entire body at once to keep from passing out.

Black0ut

Established Member
You have to strain all the muscles in you body in order to keep you blood flowing. I f you dont gavity takes it away from your head and shuts down the system.

Anyone ever see top gun pilots grunt in hard turns, they are trained to flex their entire body at once to keep from passing out.

Actually, I remember a video of someone who got to do a ride along where the pilot put out some serious g's.

The guy was supposed to say "hook" or something I guess to stress the flexing? Nevertheless, I believe he still passed out.

BRB: Parsing the interwebs.

Edit: Jackpot

[youtube_browser]hI_A41AmwUI[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

BRNG ITT

Established Member
After watching this a couple times, I think it's clear that the instructor sticks his fingers in the guys mouth after he passes out.

Is there something I don't know about how to bring someone back to consciousness? :pepper:

Checking his airway, in a minimally invasive manner, to make sure that he didn't pass out by choking on his own vomit.

Users who are viewing this thread