Are Dodge Challengers being sold now?

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
I saw two on Highway 95 South headed towards Vegas when I was leaving to come back home this weekend. Both were black.

blueovalfan

Established Member
I didnt think they were gonna be in the showroom till may? how did black look goin down the road? were the SRT's or the R/T's

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
i would have done many illegal things to try to run one. Would be sweet to be one of the first cars to get to run these bad boys on the interstate.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
edmunds i think, they were just testing and doing photo shoots of about five of em all of the three colors at the orange county el toro base last week

i saw an orange one on sat morning in huntington beach and had an edmunds plate.

i wouldnt be surprised if some of em were heading on out to vegas

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
Yeah, we were headed North and they were headed South. I was driving the girlfriend's Mazda 3, so no racing :) They looked good, but BIG. Couldn't tell what version they were.

MisterChrome

Established Member
They are all def SRT8s. Those are the only ones being produced this year. According to M/T mag, they should be in showrooms now (more like a few weeks ago)

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
WHY WHY WHY are they putting the ugly big ass steering wheels that are onthe 300 and pt loser on them? I thought the new Camaro and New Challenger were going to have sick looking completely redesigned futuristic looking ones?

Users who are viewing this thread