---[ AR: August 26,27,28* ]---

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
yeah, i dont have a 'hoe but i got a couple of gt's that are fixing to have to get their "eyes" blacked out. anyone have any suggestions for cheap and good tint shops? i have used altamere for my last 4 tint jobs but its always like $200 to get it done.

I have a local guy in LR that does a good job...the only thing is you will need to bring the GTs to him.....I will call and get you a price for 2....also do you want it legal 35% or darker?

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
mhays26 said:
I got a buddy in Conway that does it, he did mine for I believe it was 50 bucks. Dark as you want
I need the rear of mine redone. The moron did a pitiful job on it. PM your friend's details to me if you don't mind. :thumbsup:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Before I send out the member roster, I still have to get a few emails and other details. I've added Lindsey and her brother to the list. Christian and Travis already gave pretty much all the details from the last meeting.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Stickers were finished yesterday. 12 white and one red (for me). Stickers are going to be brought out to the show this weekend and you can get yours if you've paid your membership fee. Otherwise, whenever you pay you can get the color you want, or if you've already paid and want another color you can get it on the next batch.

Money left over from membership fees after stickers will be used to make the shirt.

Any other questions, just ask!

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I think I would do her. I'm not sure, but my mind is telling me, hit that if you ever get the chance. I think I will if she ever offers it to me.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Im off today, going to retry that dyno thing. Anybody else want to be on my list of people to call after I get new numbers?

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
mhays26 said:
Im off today, going to retry that dyno thing. Anybody else want to be on my list of people to call after I get new numbers?

I would like numbers, Matt. If its before 2 give me a call.

five-oh-one-two-three-zero-one-six-nine-seven

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread