April 30th test and tune Tucson!

I went to Sechrist as well..Then moved and went to Palo Verde (EWWWW) Anyway I might know ya by face...But would not know a name to save my life. I was there for seventh in 84/85/86ish...(long time ago) HEHE....You going on the 30th!! There is a car show at little anthonys the next day!!

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by 03soniccobra01
I went to Sechrist as well..Then moved and went to Palo Verde (EWWWW) Anyway I might know ya by face...But would not know a name to save my life. I was there for seventh in 84/85/86ish...(long time ago) HEHE....You going on the 30th!! There is a car show at little anthonys the next day!!

I am going to TandT for while to meet eveyone and to take a few pics and videos. I doubt my car will be fixed by then unless the parts come in and the car is at ford by Wednesday. My wife and I are still planning on the Little Anthony's gig as well.:beer:

Small world! I know a few guys who went to palo verde from soccer and that's about it.

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

I just got a call from CLICK...My car will not be ready in time to make the show or the track:cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

This sucks....Hope you all have fun!!!!!

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Looks like I will be in town tomorrow picking up the Cobra from Jim Click, with all the warranty work done. What time is the T&T at? I would love to show up and meet up with some of you guys. I would either need directions to get there, or need to meet up with somebody and then follow them out there. I don't know if I will race or not, but would love to go hang out. I am supposed to race my LX here on Sunday, so I would take off afterwards to come home tomorrow night. Need to do some work around the house on Saturday, and on the car. And its about 270 miles to get home :mj: Let me know, I will bring my digital cam, and digital camcorder. Should be a great time!

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by Chris_H
Looks like I will be in town tomorrow picking up the Cobra from Jim Click, with all the warranty work done. What time is the T&T at? I would love to show up and meet up with some of you guys. I would either need directions to get there, or need to meet up with somebody and then follow them out there. I don't know if I will race or not, but would love to go hang out. I am supposed to race my LX here on Sunday, so I would take off afterwards to come home tomorrow night. Need to do some work around the house on Saturday, and on the car. And its about 270 miles to get home :mj: Let me know, I will bring my digital cam, and digital camcorder. Should be a great time!

Chris,
My car isn't fixed yet, but I'll be going out to take some pics and hang out as well.

To get to the track from Jim Click Head East on 22nd street, Click is at 22nd and Wilmot, all the way out to Old Spanish Trail and turn Right. Stay on OST until you come to Houghton Road. Turn Right or South and drive about 5 or 6 miles past Escalante, Irvington, Valencia, Rita Road, and Old Vail Road. All are lights except Escalante and Old Vail Road. You will go over I10 continuing South for maybe 1 to 2 miles and you will see the track on the West side of the Road or on the Right. Take the road that runs along the South side of the track and drive down about 1/2 mile or so to the entrance.

If you would like and can meet up with you near I10 and the Freeway. I'll pm you my cell number.
Rick

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by 03soniccobra01
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

I just got a call from CLICK...My car will not be ready in time to make the show or the track:cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

This sucks....Hope you all have fun!!!!!

Mine isn't done yet either, but I"m going out to the track and the show anyway. Not planning on running my car, but I'll have fun shooting pics and having a beer:) . The guy at Click today told my wife that the 03 is a limited edition car and the bumper will take time. bla bla bla.
Rick

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Great!! Yeah shoot me your number if you want, and I can call you once I get the car picked up. I told them I would be by between 3-4pm tomorrow to get the car. Just depends on what time I get out of work. BTW, what time does the racing usually begin? I think I owe you a beer anyway for the help with going to Click! Thanks Rick!

Chris

AzDropTop

Established Member
Great!! Yeah shoot me your number if you want, and I can call you once I get the car picked up. I told them I would be by between 3-4pm tomorrow to get the car. Just depends on what time I get out of work. BTW, what time does the racing usually begin? I think I owe you a beer anyway for the help with going to Click! Thanks Rick!

Chris

Chris,
I'm not 100% on the time but I want to say 5:30. Depending on when you leave Click give me a call and you can stop by the house and we can drive over from there if you want. I live about 5 to 10 minutes at most from the track and along the route I gave you. Glad all is working out with the car. John really seems to be a good guy.

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by RedFire2003
Ok so whos going that is actually going to run there cars?

Looks like Chris is going and so am I. I guess I could run my car with the dent in the bumper. LOL We should pick a time and a place to meet at the track for a pic or something.

RedFire2003

Established Member
Im planning on getting to the track at around 5 or so I like to get there a little early and get a couple runs in before everyone shows up... Im down to meet somewhere though I have a couple friends that are also joining us one with a 99 Cobra and another with a 2001 Procharged Camaro SS.

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by RedFire2003
Im planning on getting to the track at around 5 or so I like to get there a little early and get a couple runs in before everyone shows up... Im down to meet somewhere though I have a couple friends that are also joining us one with a 99 Cobra and another with a 2001 Procharged Camaro SS.

So the gates open at 5 then? Depending on when Chris H picks up his car I suppose we can be there between 5 and 5:30 or so. If you want email me your cell number and we can give you a call when we get over there.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Rick, I still need your number to call you! If you sent a PM with it, it didn't show up for some reason. BTW, whats it cost to race? If it's not too much, I may take the car down the track a few times. And since you guys are an hour behind us, that gives me an extra hour to get things worked out at the dealership.

Chris

AzDropTop

Established Member
Rick, I still need your number to call you! If you sent a PM with it, it didn't show up for some reason. BTW, whats it cost to race? If it's not too much, I may take the car down the track a few times. And since you guys are an hour behind us, that gives me an extra hour to get things worked out at the dealership.

Chris

Chris,
I'll send it to your email and your pm again. NOt sure what happened. I believe it is $20 bucks for the night. Do you need a helmet? I can bring my old Motorcycle one that I've used a few times.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Nahhh I won't need the helmet. I probably won't be racing tonight as much as I would love to. I'll be racing on Sunday here in town, so that should get me my fix for the weekend. I appreciate the offer though. I've already got the camera's in the car, so I will bring those to the track tonight too. See if we can get all of our cars together and get some pictures taken, and some video. I sent you a PM about calling you when I get done at the dealership. I'll see you guys tonight! :beer:

Chris

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Couple of pictures from last night. A lot of my pictures didn't turn out because I am a moron when it comes to using this digital camera at night. I also wasn't fast enough to get Frank's 12.3 run on camera but I believe Rick did. Was a great time last night!

43226SIR10_04_30_04-med.JPG

43226SIR11_04_30_04-med.JPG

43226SIR2_04_30_04-med.JPG

43226SIR3_04_30_04-med.JPG

43226SIR21_04_30_04-med.JPG

AzDropTop

Established Member
Chris,
Nice shots! they called me in for overtime this morning so I wont get my pics and videos up until tomorrow! I did get Frank's 12.3 on video! Wonder how he made out over at TRP!

Users who are viewing this thread