April 30th test and tune Tucson!

RedFire2003

Established Member
THe next T&T @ SIR is on the 30th of April this should give everyone enough notice to free up there schedule and come hang out at the track! Maybe a cruise after also? Anyone down?

Way2QWK

Established Member
hey Redfire..........are you still going to run your car on the 30th. Have yet to see it run

RedFire2003

Established Member
Lets get a list going of who will be at the track on the 30th so far I see

Fordsvt9802 (me)
Qwkrtnu
03Soniccobra01
AZDroptop ???

AzDropTop

Established Member
Well I planned to be there until my wife backed into a car at work yesterday :(. I'm hoping to get it into Jim Click tomorrow and get the rear bumper and light ordered so it's at least ready for the May 1st Little Anthony's show. Have fun and be careful out there!
Rick

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by RedFire2003
Come on you have plenty of time to get that fixed before the 30th!

I'm going to try like crazy. I should know tomorrow how long it will take for the parts to get here. It really only looks like the bumper cover and the tail light. If it's fixed I'll be there. Maybe I'll come out and video you guys even if it isn't.

RedFire2003

Established Member
thats cool good luck getting her sone in time and hope to see you at the track be it with or without the car! :rockon: This is why my gf doesnt touch the Cobra lol

AzDropTop

Established Member
thats cool good luck getting her sone in time and hope to see you at the track be it with or without the car! :rockon: This is why my gf doesnt touch the Cobra lol

I hear you on not letting her drive it. To be honest I wasn't that upset about it. My wife is normally a great driver and I'm the one the dorks stuff up. I'll keep in touch about showing up out there so if I don't have my car I can meet up with you guys and shoot a little a video for you. I would love to take a pass in someone's 03. Haven't had the chance yet.:dw:

RedFire2003

Established Member
Im only going to be running 15lbs this T&T but I may just bring the 21lb pulley with me incase I feel the need to get booted off the track :lol:

AzDropTop

Established Member
Im only going to be running 15lbs this T&T but I may just bring the 21lb pulley with me incase I feel the need to get booted off the track :lol:

You KB'ers are sick. Watching Nightenforcers car pull 605 and 575 was awesome. Me chanting bring it, bring it, bring it. Once your kicked off you can chill and have a :beer:

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by 03soniccobra01
605????? Damn....!

I have a video of the dyno and of him dong a fly by on the way up to the dyno, but homestead is giving me trouble trying to upload. As soon as it's figured out I will get it up on my site.

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by 03soniccobra01
AZDROPTOP

I live out near Houghton and Poorman road which is about a mile North of Valencia in Mesquite Ranch. Grew up on the Eastside of town, went to Sechrist and Santa Rita. How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread