Apparently I have good neighbors. You?

VegasMichael

Established Member
Tied one on last night. Fell asleep about 6:30 and didn't wake up until 10:30. My garage was open the whole time and my neighbor called me and rang my bell but I didn't wake up. He finally walked into my garage and hit the button, closed the garage and skipped outside. He sent me an e-mail this AM to explain what happened. I responded and thanked him and went over this afternoon to thank him again. Do you have good neighbors like this?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Tied one on last night. Fell asleep about 6:30 and didn't wake up until 10:30. My garage was open the whole time and my neighbor called me and rang my bell but I didn't wake up. He finally walked into my garage and hit the button, closed the garage and skipped outside. He sent me an e-mail this AM to explain what happened. I responded and thanked him and went over this afternoon to thank him again. Do you have good neighbors like this?
I don't have any neighbors but I'd do that for you too...after I stole all yer booze while yer out cold.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
did your booty hurt when you woke up?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Was your butt slippery?
derailed.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread