Anyway to eliminate sequential lights on 2011 ??

kingnut

Established Member
this is weird most 05-09 owners spent money to get these and now that they are OEM some dont like them :shrug:

thats because alot of people like want to be different. its to frilly of an option for a "muscle car." imo

Stormsigma

Went from 6.0 to 5.0!
Established Member
thats because alot of people like want to be different. its to frilly of an option for a "muscle car." imo

Well, you know what they say about opinions. Personally, I love 'em. I have gotten complimented on 'em, and they fit the look of the car.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
It's ricey. Along with the 15 horses all over and inside the car. Now the 2013 emits a laser picture of a mustang on the ground when you unlock it. I mean, wtf are they doing with this car. They're making it like a riceboy civic. I don't need to have pink and green, and red and orange lighting all over the car. I leave my lighting on white 98% of the time. Actually the only time I change it is when my 3 year old daughter asks me to because she likes that it can change colors.

What really grinds my gears is that the hazards flash normal!! There's probably an easy wiring fix if i want to use a meter and spend an afternoon on it. I just don't feel like doing it.

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
It's ricey. Along with the 15 horses all over and inside the car. Now the 2013 emits a laser picture of a mustang on the ground when you unlock it. I mean, wtf are they doing with this car. They're making it like a riceboy civic. I don't need to have pink and green, and red and orange lighting all over the car. I leave my lighting on white 98% of the time. Actually the only time I change it is when my 3 year old daughter asks me to because she likes that it can change colors.

What really grinds my gears is that the hazards flash normal!! There's probably an easy wiring fix if i want to use a meter and spend an afternoon on it. I just don't feel like doing it.

how in the **** is it ricey......it was done on muscle cars YEARS ago

thread= :bash: :nonono:

Stormsigma

Went from 6.0 to 5.0!
Established Member

Right? God forbid a manufacturer put a brand logo they've brought up to be a household name on their product. :rollseyes

StevenStarke

Established Member
how in the **** is it ricey......it was done on muscle cars YEARS ago

thread= :bash: :nonono:

I don't care how old it is, it's annoying.

And I don't need 15 horses on my car, plus a laser image of a horse on the ground. Call me conservative, but I like things clean and subtle. I hate the big GT emblem on the back too. I'd rather a shaved trunk and a saleen grille up front with no badges on the side. I like my cars clean, not all dolled up.

ViciousJay

Established Member

And I don't need 15 horses on my car, plus a laser image of a horse on the ground. Call me conservative, but I like things clean and subtle. I hate the big GT emblem on the back too. I'd rather a shaved trunk and a saleen grille up front with no badges on the side. I like my cars clean, not all dolled up.

wheres the 15 horses at? :shrug:

i have one on the grill, and steering wheel, THATS IT!!!

sure you didnt bye a v6 now?

Stormsigma

Went from 6.0 to 5.0!
Established Member

Why did you buy a Mustang, then? Because clean and subtle don't describe the car in ANY fashion. :shrug:

Stormsigma

Went from 6.0 to 5.0!
Established Member
wheres the 15 horses at? :shrug:

i have one on the grill, and steering wheel, THATS IT!!!

sure you didnt bye a v6 now?

Don't forget the ones on the wheel centercaps. And anyway, no sense in getting in the way of someone trying to use hyperbole to make a point.

StevenStarke

Established Member
I knew about it but it wasn't such a big deal that I wouldn't buy the car.

there are horses on the door panels, the nav when it turns on, steering wheel, front grile, few others I'm sure.

I love this way this car drives and performs. And I'll love the look more as I modify it. I bought a 5.0 because the car performs amazingly for the price. I was never a domestic guy, I've owned 5 evos, 1 sti, g35 coupe, is350, 2 dsm's and a 240sx. I was 150% buying an 08+ vette but as I thought about it, I needed the back seat if I wanted to DD it because of my 3yr old daughter. If I didn't have her, I wouldn't be here right now

Users who are viewing this thread