Anyone with windows 7 experience? cant find recycle bin.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
I got a new windows 7 laptop for christmas and ive been downloading some music and movies for a road trip im taking tomorrow, everything finished downloading this morning so i started transferring files to my droid and my external hard drive. I used vuze(azureus) to download everything(torrents) and was transferring the files from my azureus downloads file that was in c/users when the damn thing decided to lock up, i managed to use task manager and close explorer instead of having to reboot but now the "azureus downloads" file is gone, vuze still shows the files but with Error: Data Missing C:\Users\kenny\Documents\Azureus Downloads\Three Days Grace - Life Starts Now and etc..

Right before it locked up i had hit delete on a file that i no longer needed, while other shit was transferring to my droids sd card. Now when i access the sd card on my droid some of the files are only half there because the transfer was interrupted, im going to delete them and would like to start over but i cannot find recycle bin on windows 7, ive tried searching and browsing explorer, googled looking for answers, microsofts website and etc.. ive searched explorer for azureus downloads and it cannot be found but im pretty sure the files cant all just be gone, if i had accidentally hit delete on all of them they should be in the bin but i cant find it.

i know there are some people on here that know windows 7 and computers pretty damn well, can anyone help?

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
Since you're pressed for time, why don't you just deal with this later and just re download everything.

Because it was like 45gb of music, and movies, started downloading on the 25th and it finished a few hours ago.

Now it appears that the 16gb sd card in my droid has an issue, the droid cant detect it and its working fine but when i mount it to the win 7 laptop i get a message asking to scan it because windows detected a problem, as soon as i clicked scan i got a bsod(blue screen of death), the computer rebooted and works fine, guess i may need to format that sd card or use my spare 16gb card, i was gonna sell the second one but now im not so sure.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Right click desktop
Personalize
Change Desktop Icons
Check "Recycle Bin"
??????????
Profit

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Right click desktop
Personalize
Change Desktop Icons
Check "Recycle Bin"
??????????
Profit

That would be my first step. I'll bet it is unchecked.

OP, were you downloading your own music from another drive or are you bootlegging music. If you're bootlegging, I sure hope you didn't download an infected file.

Users who are viewing this thread