Anyone with H.I.D. lights?

svt04l

Established Member
xlsperformance. onlybecause i wanted the factory 4300k look (bi-xenon). i'd rather go as unnoticed as possible with the mignions of the law. hehehehe!!

krzemienr

NOS Doesn't Make You Cool
Established Member
www.autoxsport.com

I bought the hi/low kit.

Only true plug and play kit that I have seen. It even has it's own relay built into the harness and it even gets it's power directly from the battery.

can some1 tell me which ones for fog lights? I know headlights are 9007, can i use the 9004 for the fogs?

Last edited:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
so I take you will be buying 6k bulbs pretty soon. Eric.:loser:

Not that soon. Maybe when I get back on my feet and have some more income. The Hospital bills are starting to come in so the truck will be on hold for awhile.

SO FAR, I'm over $50,000 in Hospital bills. Thank god for insurance. I'm only responsible for 20%. It sure beats the alternative.

can some1 tell me which ones for fog lights? I know headlights are 9007, can i use the 9004 for the fogs?

If you want a hi/low beam get the 9007 dual kit.

For the fogs get the H10/9145 kit.

Last edited:

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I ordered mine Thursday of last week and got them in today. VERY easy to install and so far i like them. I took a little drive with them. I got the 6k's from mobilehd.com. It produces a nice light with a slight blue tint to it.

I dont care for how it shoots the light but w/o a different housing, that can not be helped. Id like to find a used housing made for it but i hear those go for an outrageous price.

Is there a special way of adjusting how high/low the beams shoot. Right now i raise the two release things, move the whole housing and push them to things back down and it stays. That seems wrong though.

I want to start looking into a HID backup light. My tint is a tad on the dark side. Id rather be safe than sorry.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
You can adjust the aiming of the headlight housing.

Those two black clips that you pull up on so the housing can come out of the header panel. On each side two of the three have little threaded posts going through them. They have a 4mm head on the end. One adjusts up/down and the other adjusts the left/right adjustment.

Users who are viewing this thread