Anyone Watch 'Living with Michael'...

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
...On ABC's 20/20, February 7, 2003, 8:00PM EST? That guy is some piece of work...

Last edited:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
LOL.. I got on here jsut to post about ! The guy is f'd up.

Do you think he actually molests kids ? Or he just is stuck in some warped dillusional state were he wants to be a kid cuz his dad took away his whole childhood by molding him into a millonare and beating him with a belt... Weirdest thing was him putting masks over his kids head. And why the **** would someone like him be allowed to have kids.. Taking the kid with the (sp) placenta still on was pretty messed up also..

ssssnake

Established Member
Hmmmm, I think he does. Perhaps a visit from CPS would be good. Definitely a strange fellow.

Blackgeetee

Established Member
I just think he's a natural freak. There's lots of kids who get put through hell and come out at least relatively fine. Sure they may have some issues but they don't usually wear masks and act like an ass clown.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Well I was about to defend him as I normaly do but what defense do I have against all these people in here that seem to know him so personally? You all clearly have spent time with him,his friends and family and have every piece of the story. Pay no attention to the FACT that the interview was edited in a way to make Michael look as bad as possible. Pay no attention to the fact that the kids he hangs out with aren't 5,they're plenty old enough to know when something is wrong yet they all say nothing wrong is occuring. I hate nothing more than stupid people and when the subject of Michael Jackson arises,the dumbest shine through. I am not an unbiased opinion,I'm a huge fan. But what I say is obvious to anyone willing to pick up a book. Sadly,those people are rare.

"I like to sleep with little boys, makes me feel like Peter Pan"

I've never seen you say something so stupid. Why put tha remark in quotes when he never even said such a thing?

I was just about to ask everyone else the same question......that was pretty disturbing.

I'm pretty sure that was the point of the interview. To see how many times that pile of shit Bashir could say the word "disturbing" in 2 hours. Glad you learned a new word.

Glad you learned a new word.TOTAL FREKING RETARD. And yet people think I'm crazy. SURE

Hes a freaking pedofile he should be locked up and get what he does to little kids in jail

You both should look into some spelling lessons. My treat. As you both likely can't read,I shouldn't be surprised that spelling isn't your strongest suit. Idiots.

I could go on and on. But there is no point. It's just a bandwagon of sorry assed stupidity that people love to jump on. Keep imagining things about his personal life. Ignore his public life which is what he should be known for. The greatest performer of all time. Now each of you think of some more trite,regurgitated,read-it-in-the-enquirer-so-it-must-be-true bullshit to post like it's a fact.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
:shrug: I dunno after watching that I was for sure that he was nuts?? Boy maybe it's all just propaganda. Those must have been digital recreations of him hanging his kid out the window in berlin. Something a mature adult would never do. Must have been an actor saying that he snatched his kid away from a doctor and took him away in the freaking placenta. Dunno doubt a normal adult human being would do that either. I was never a fan but I could see where ppl would like him from his thriller days. But gime a break trying to make this guy out to be a regular freaking person. He obviously has a crossed wire, and acts like a kid. I'm in full agreement he prolly never molested a kid. But normal 44 year old human beings would never say that the best thing is to share your bed with someone. Especially a kid. Again straight from his mouth on TV. No doubt what he said that if everyoen was as nice as him then the world would be a better place or something to that effect. Possibly ? But man I still think that it's screwede up to talk about sleeping with kids. :shrug: JMO?

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I dunno after watching that I was for sure that he was nuts?? Boy maybe it's all just propaganda. Those must have been digital recreations of him hanging his kid out the window in berlin. Something a mature adult would never do. Must have been an actor saying that he snatched his kid away from a doctor and took him away in the freaking placenta. Dunno doubt a normal adult human being would do that either. I was never a fan but I could see where ppl would like him from his thriller days. But gime a break trying to make this guy out to be a regular freaking person. He obviously has a crossed wire, and acts like a kid. I'm in full agreement he prolly never molested a kid. But normal 44 year old human beings would never say that the best thing is to share your bed with someone. Especially a kid. Again straight from his mouth on TV. No doubt what he said that if everyoen was as nice as him then the world would be a better place or something to that effect. Possibly ? But man I still think that it's screwede up to talk about sleeping with kids. JMO?

Many people have many definitions of what a normal person is. Personally,I think calling someone names because they don't act like you is incredibly ignorant. Looking down on someone for doing something you wouldn't doesn't take much intelligence. Yeah I saw him make a mistake by getting overexcited about showing off his new child. I also saw him profusely apoligize for it. I never tried to make him out to be a regular guy,I wouldn't like him if he was just like every other thendy ass artist. The doctors told him it was ok to take the baby right after birth,so he did. He even went to the trouble of explaining why he did it. But it's never enough. The bottom line is,and the most "disturbing" thing to me is,that when anyone in this country hears about somebody being in the same room at night wih a child,the first they think is sexual. That speaks many volumes about this country and their warped brains.

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Did you see the son of a bitch hold his ****ing baby over the balcony? That's ****ed up! I could care less what others think, I think he's totally ****ed in the head. He should have lost his kid right there.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
TTAFB_SVT said...
I never tried to make him out to be a regular guy...
Correct. His televised Millenium Concert was the best performance from any artist I had ever seen. And he pulled it off without a Flare-Halo-Headspin-Flare in his arsenal. His eccentricity is unique, but at times unnerving as well.

static_kling

2 Legit
Established Member
I don't care how great a performer or musician Michael Jackson is--the man (or lack thereof) is homosexual PEDOPHILE...a monster who preys on children. The guy should have gone to jail in 1993...:nonono:

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
Did you see the son of a bitch hold his ****ing baby over the balcony? That's ****ed up! I could care less what others think, I think he's totally ****ed in the head. He should have lost his kid right there.

Spoken like someone who knows less than nothing about him.

I don't care how great a performer or musician Michael Jackson is--the man (or lack thereof) is homosexual PEDOPHILE...a monster who preys on children. The guy should have gone to jail in 1993...

I can't really add anything to that. You are clearly an uneducated moron who just talks to hear how stupid he can sound. You know absolutely nothing about what you are spouting off about,yet you try your best to sound informed. He's a homosexual? His ex-wives,ex-girlfriends and anyone that knows anything about him may disagree. He's a pedophile? He has been near thousands of young children in his life. One of them had a father with a disposition,so he accused Michael of unfit behavior. The authorities questioned nearly every other child that was ever with Michael. Zero other kids accused Michael of this. That seems odd to no one else? Maybe it's just me. It really doesn't matter. I won't change the way anyone thinks. Your open-mindedness on this man has been eternally ruined by a life of reading tabloids in the grocery aisle. Anytime you wanna know the real story on this,let me know. I've always got time to educate.

CobraCallie

Banned
:shrug: I never understood it.. why do people care so much about celebrities personal lives... they're not getting paid millions of dollars because of what's going on in their personal lives.. it's because of what they do on screen/on the stage/ on TV. Personally.. who gives a **** about whats going on in their personal life. I know I wouldn't like anyone judging me just cause I happen to be famous.

I think everyone should worry about themselves.. and not tell others what to do. You think abortion is wrong? So what.. who the **** are you to go around telling others what to do.. are YOU god (no jokes Jay). Same thing with homosexuality.. you're no more special than the next person to tell someone homosexuality is wrong.

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
To me; aplogizing for dangling a kid over a balcony doesnt cut it. my heart stopped when he did that. I thought for sure that baby was a goner. A rational adult would not do that, anyone with common sense would not do that. I dont think any one of us would still have our child had we done that and been seen by CPS or any other child welfare agency.

BTW, Fame = living in a fish bowl, that is just the cost of having it.

All the above is just my opinion. I'm not flaming anyone elses, just giving mine......

A

TK94Bird

whoopin some ass
Established Member
OK i dont care a lick for him and i did not watch the show but for a min or 2. I just have one question, did he bleach his kids too? His kids are awful white for a black man. Again just something that my twisted mind noticed, and maybe im just mistaken about the kids.

static_kling

2 Legit
Established Member
Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT

I can't really add anything to that. You are clearly an uneducated moron who just talks to hear how stupid he can sound. You know absolutely nothing about what you are spouting off about,yet you try your best to sound informed. He's a homosexual? His ex-wives,ex-girlfriends and anyone that knows anything about him may disagree. He's a pedophile? He has been near thousands of young children in his life. One of them had a father with a disposition,so he accused Michael of unfit behavior. The authorities questioned nearly every other child that was ever with Michael. Zero other kids accused Michael of this. That seems odd to no one else? Maybe it's just me. It really doesn't matter. I won't change the way anyone thinks. Your open-mindedness on this man has been eternally ruined by a life of reading tabloids in the grocery aisle. Anytime you wanna know the real story on this,let me know. I've always got time to educate.

I should've expected this. TTAFB_SVT, I've read a dozens of your posts; you obviously enjoy--nay, thrive--on insulting the intelligence of people who don't agree with you. Clearly, you exhibit the behavior of an individual attempting to compensate for perceived intellectual shortcomings (that, or you're just an egotistical a-hole with something to prove).

First, it's near impossible to take your lecturing on pedophiles seriously considering you sport the avatar and title of "Butcher of Hanover", he himself a serial murderer and child molester. Despicable.

Go ahead and dismiss the testimony of the thirteen-year-old boy who described in NAUSEATING detail the misconduct of Michael Jackson. Ignore the multi-million dollar settlement Mr. Jackson reached with the boy's family. Believe Mr. Jackson's asinine explanation that he "just didn't want to deal with it."

PS As someone who enjoys picking through posts for spelling and usage errors, I was astounded by this sentence: "Your open-mindedness on this man has been eternally ruined by a life of reading tabloids in the grocery aisle."

"Open-mindedness"? The word "opinion" makes more sense. Agreed?
"Eternally ruined"? How dramatic. Save this inflated gem-of-a-phrase for more appropriate situations. Example: "The suicide of his spouse eternally ruined his once sunny disposition."
"Reading tabloids in the grocery aisle"? Again, wordiness. "Supermarket tabloids" would have sufficed.

Later douche. :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread