anyone watch "counting cars"???

o0 01 SVT 0o

Established Member
Has anyone seen this show on the history channel?! Reason i ask is because on season 2 episode 5 a car has a 2 DOHC ENGINE CAR!! not to mention that he has put to blowers on it! i just find this to be totally mind blowing. if you have not seen it you at least need to go watch it even if it is only to drool..

CrispyBacon

Established Member
In season 3 that guy pops back up and he had put 2 more blowers on it
9AD8F7F8-55FF-4C92-ADA6-21E1E7DA0987-554-0000012082AB299A_zpsb413a02b.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've never seen the show, but I'll definitely check it out. Wild ride there!

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
i like Danny's passion for cars. or, at least the producers' portrayal of his passion for cars. not sure how real it is but its nice to know that there are people out there who like cars and they are successful at working on them.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I think Danny is a good guy at heart, though he does tend to come off as a smarmy d-bag at times...However that is probably more a result of the production crew.

4a7191a

Established Member
They do great work on cars. I don't like how they pressure some people into selling their rides. If he came across me that way on my 69 cougar id never sell it, unless its a stupid amount of cash he was throwing which he wouldnt do. I understand he has to make a profit. That actually happened in my area a while back. They had a car show called ponys at the park. They had someone with a real boss 429 and he was offered 500,000 for it and turned it down.

Last edited:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
They do great work on cars. I don't like how they pressure some people into selling their rides. If he came across me that way on my 69 cougar id never sell it, unless its a stupid amount of cash he was throwing which he wouldnt do. I understand he has to make a profit. That actually happened in my area a while back. They had a car show called ponys at the park. They had someone with a real boss 429 and he was offered 500,000 for it and turned it down.
I don't see how how he pressured people into selling cars?? I've had people chase me down or approach me to sell something. That's just how it works, don't like the price don't sell it. The only thing that the guy sold out top cheap was the sedan delivery... I figured it was a $7500 dollar ride.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I like the show but that car is just dumb, but I'm more of a function over form guy.

I think people get caught up in the moment. I don't think the guy with the Charger R/T wanted to sell so cheap but he got kind of caught up negotiating.

Users who are viewing this thread