Anyone want to help intall Killer Chiller?

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
Anyone willing to help install a Killer Chiller? Really wanting to take advantage of the price on these.

I'll be honest, I'm not the greatest wrench turner (ie everything I touch I usually break). If anyone is wiling to help, copious amounts of your favorite beverage and pizza or whatever food you choose (no lobster or shit like that, I'm not rich) will be provided. The more the merrier.

I'm located in Attleboro. No, I don't have any tools. Yes, I make a great tool bitch!!!

If it makes it easier, I'll come to you.

If not able to help, any ideas on who could install it and a ball park of cost would be appreciated.

Jay

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
I can help next weekend. I'm in north Easton. I get all of my household good delivered tomorrow and have all the tools needed and a garage to do it

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
That would be awesome!!! I can probably order it tomorrow, just hope it will arrive in time.

Have you ever put one in before? Like I said in my 1st post, I'm mediocre at best with wrenching.

Are you going to Bass Pro this Thursday? Weather permitting I'll be heading up there.

Jay

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
I'm a mechanic so wrenching is wrenching to me. I'm also a licensed hvac guy too. Use to have a ac machine but sold it a few months back. I'd go to bass pro shops if I didn't work till 6pm but if I get off early il make it.

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
I'm trying to order it tonight. I found a place that will evacuate the system. Just waiting to hear about shipping.

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
Joe just answered my email. Doesn't look like it will ship till the end of the week. So I won't get it till sometime next week.

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
Shell service center down the street from me has a vacuum and recharge service for $70 just a FYI

That cool. I just ordered a larger intercooler and radiator reservoir so I might see how those go. Did you end up going to Bass Pro on Thursday?

Last edited:

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
You should go to the Loins Club Car show on Sunday, August 24. It's at the LaSalette Shrine in Attleboro. Usually a pretty good turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread