Anyone want to get a Gords HE?

ZincCobra03

Hold on to your helmet!
Established Member
Sound good, I was planning to but one this spring anyway. Did you get any more details yet on the GP?

Brent

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
4.6modular said:
Any new details on the Gords HE GP yet.

no..i emailed Gord again. Im sure he is busy..dont want to bug him too much. im sure i will hear by tomorrow

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
UPDATE...

Gord emailed me back..he has been very busy and promises he will give me something this weekend. so look for the post on Monday about the GP!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
UPDATE...

Gord emailed me back..he has been very busy and promises he will give me something this weekend. so look for the post on Monday about the GP!

Sounds good. I hope we have it by Monday..as I leave Tuesday for Florida for business..and won't be back til Thursday night..I want to make sure if the price is right..I get in on this deal.

Thanks!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Cobra330 said:
Sounds good. I hope we have it by Monday..as I leave Tuesday for Florida for business..and won't be back til Thursday night..I want to make sure if the price is right..I get in on this deal.

Thanks!

yea..i have a price set in mind orm the last GP was on them..im hoping he goes a bit lower than the last...

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
UPDATE...

I guess nothing yet eh? I will be out of town from Tuesday through Thursday....without alot of access to e-mail..hopefully I don't miss out! Let me know!

RossSVT

Established Member
MALDUCATO1 said:
i picked up a comp orange cobra last sept but i didn't get to go to any shows or the track.

i'm from west warwick, hope i can meet up with some of you guys when this weather finally clears.

Where about in W. Warwick. I'm from the same area. Black 04 Coupe.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Longshot said:
Waiting...Waiting...This is like waiting for Santa.. :-D

so am i!!! i know i know. he emailed me again last night at 1am....said he is working on something and shoul dbe all set by today...he is sorry for the delay.

MALDUCATO1

Forza Juve
Established Member
RossSVT said:
Where about in W. Warwick. I'm from the same area. Black 04 Coupe.

rossSVT i live on providence st but i have the car stored at my pops place on new london ave.

RossSVT

Established Member
MALDUCATO1 said:
rossSVT i live on providence st but i have the car stored at my pops place on new london ave.

Not too far from me. I live off of E.Greenwich Ave. We'll have to hook up this spring.

Users who are viewing this thread