Anyone want a free TV?

cbj5259

Established Member
This was posted on a local yard sale site. Doh!

facebook_1438806779759_zpsb0a2m14s.jpg

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
There was an eBay listing for some rims a few years back, they were "mirror" polished and the girl selling them took a bunch of pics of the rims while nude and didn't even realize what she had done and she was pretty hot. It went viral pretty quick, some might remember it. The question and answer section at the bottom of the listing was priceless.

Lycosa

Established Member
If I remember right this is a cheeky way to get around the prostitution laws. That is esentially what this is.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
If I remember right this is a cheeky way to get around the prostitution laws. That is esentially what this is.

So you're saying any ad with a female posing nude in a reflection of an "item for sale" is really code for I'm a prostitute?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Learn something new everyday! :eek: Thanks for reminding me why I don't frequent Craig's List.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

If that's the case, this one must be a real winner...assuming her service is the same price as the tv.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
There was an eBay listing for some rims a few years back, they were "mirror" polished and the girl selling them took a bunch of pics of the rims while nude and didn't even realize what she had done and she was pretty hot. It went viral pretty quick, some might remember it. The question and answer section at the bottom of the listing was priceless.

Ya. I'm sure she didn't know... :rolleyes: Because everyone just casually goes outside taking pictures of rims naked.

Users who are viewing this thread