Anyone using Diablo chips or heard anything about them?

CobraCallie

Banned
Originally posted by racerat
Callie...do they have new heads for the 99+ cars? I've been focused on the 03 for the last year, so I'm a little out of touch.

Jen...I've been through most of the available mods for the newer GT's, including a Bullitt intake swap and an ATI Procharger. Any specific questions, just ask away.
I don't know all the answers, but I know a few.

1.5 inches is good. That's what the Steeda sport springs did and I didn't need caster camber plates.

Duh! :bash: I forgot we were talking about an '03 GT. I know on 98- they do.. that's why I was thinking it was ok.

Really a procharger? I just haven't heard enough good things about them to make me think positive. I'll stick with Vortech :thumbsup:

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
The Procharger got yanked a couple of months ago once I started breaking things on the Cobra. We did not build up the bottom end of the GT and it would have just been a matter of time before I destroyed it. Besides...I needed something reliable to drive. ;-)

Jens03GT

Established Member
I am going to order the springs from Straino most likely. It jus takes them forever and a day to get here. I am going to order them within the next week or so.

ltv1

Established Member
Where I live only - Everything voids the worthless Ford warranty.

They can't fix what they sell anyway, so I could care less. I would just as soon store it and save money than watch those fat chimps beat on it.

They still have to fix AC, windows, seat runners, lights, etc.

I just don't let them do Engine, Alignment, Brakes.

Go for it, a lot of people do. Screw the warranty. Build a monster.:mj:

Jens03GT

Established Member
I will have to see. But I know that I am going toi void that warrenty sometime. I guess I will just have to see what happens. Ohh, but believe me I planned on building a monster.

Users who are viewing this thread