Anyone use CBD oil for pain relief?

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
I work a physical job and work out a lot as well. I’ve been having more and more pain in my elbow and knee as I’ve gotten older. I’ve heard of people using CBD oil for some pain relief. Does anyone use this? Does it work? Do you have a product you would recommend?

Thanks

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
No first hand knowledge but my grandma is 88 and has had numerous back surgeries. She says it helps with her pain!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
have you tried looking further into the root cause here? Masking it might lead to a more serious injury.

Ive got a bunch of family members that have had knee replacement and was starting to have some discomfort in mine, started taking glucosamine (sp?) and its helped

Blown 89

Established Member
I've heard great things and have been considering trying it. Subbing to see what everyone has to say.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife took it for PPD and it helped. She is taking the THC free stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
I use a tincture, you take orally.
I also have a dog that has seizures, I also give to her .
No more seizures for her .
There are a lot if different strengths , I use the 2000 mil .
In the evening I use a 50/50 tincture, half the, half cbd.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I have rheumatoid arthritis pain and I have found that Boswellia works very well. It has stopped attacks better than Celebrex and I wish I had found it sooner. It is available at most vitamin stores.

Sent from my SM-N950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

awful knawful

Established Member
my bud is waiting on going for operation to put a cushion between c3/c4? Been suffering for 2 years. Last week a cancer patient got him some cream. Rubs it on the spot 2 times daily. Said first day he tried it his legs didn't get tired and tingly by noon. Was good for the day. He was skeptical, but now, not so much.

ssssnake

Established Member
I'm a stockholder of Marijuana, Inc. which mostly markets the CBD oil, but I've never used it. My cousin's daughter used it daily. She had stage 4 Bile duct cancer and lived for three years after diagnosis. She said it gave her a feeling of well being and lowered the pain level. Her father said that he didn't think she would have lived that long without it. She mixed the oil with water and took it. It has multiple uses; for anxiety, Parkinson's, MS, arthritis, and general pain relief. They even have a gum for irritable bowel syndrome. There is no THC in it, so you don't get stoned.

Users who are viewing this thread