Anyone this lucky

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
"After spending a full day trying to remember his password, he then cashed in 1.1 million kroner (£116,000) by selling part of his newly acquired fortune."

LOL, been there with the password thing.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
"After spending a full day trying to remember his password, he then cashed in 1.1 million kroner (£116,000) by selling part of his newly acquired fortune."

36203374.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Me, too. Which is why I have them all written down (just in case). And I use Norton Password Vault on my desktop and Apple's Keychain on my MacBook Pro Retina. It's especially important nowadays where it's recommended that you use a different password for every site.

This guy is definitely very fortunate. We all deserve to hit it big somehow, at least once in our lifetime. ;-)

Black0ut

Established Member
Reading this made me check to "make sure" I didn't have any bitcoins hanging around somewhere. I recall being presented the opportunity a few year back to purchase them for "online leisure purposes". Alas, I do in fact have 0 bitcoins :(

Last edited:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
There was a couple funny comments over at reddit. Someone said they had what would now be over a million in bitcoins, but that HD took a crap several years ago, thus he lost them.

Another was talking about at least his same amount, $30 that he and a friend got in bitcoins to buy drugs on the deep web. They got scared/never made the over, and forgot all about the bitcoins. They are now long lost in some email in a no longer valid email account.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
I used to do some bit coin mining and then had a pretty good chunk earned from playing bit coin poker. At the time, it was all sort of new so there were a lot of fish at the tables who had bit coins and thought "hey, let's play poker".

Lost a pretty good chunk of them on a bad beat and then it just seemed like grinding was taking longer than usual. I never really felt like I worked for my bit coin account, so I burned through about $1000 after losing another $1000 in bit coins.

I decided to hold onto them for awhile but then the value plummeted, so I cashed out and transferred it to another poker (non bitcoin) site. But that's been a completely different headache.

Posted via Topify using Android

Users who are viewing this thread