anyone sold a 08 Vista Blue Gt500 in NJ within the last year or two?

MajMotorsports

Established Member
I know this is a long shot but any help will be appreciated, I just recently looked at a 08 Vista Blue GT500 at a dealer in PA. I have seen the car for sale before online and it was a stripe delete GT500, with a JLT Carbon Fiber CAI, the Shelby logo on the decklid centered and the letters has been painted/plasti-dipped in a Black Finish, also there is a Gauge Pod on the A-pillar (Boost and Volts), the car also included a SCT Flash Tuner

The vin number for the car is 1zvht88s585145707. According to the car fax, the car was mostly in NJ for its life and the recent NJ check on the carfax is from Freehold Ford out of Freehold NJ

http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=BVM_0&vin=1ZVHT88S585145707

this is how the car sits now:

1ZVHT88S585145707-1.jpg

1ZVHT88S585145707-7.jpg

1ZVHT88S585145707-21.jpg

1ZVHT88S585145707-22.jpg

if the previous owner of car is on this site, can you please send me a PM, I have some questions about the car if you do not mind me asking.

Last edited:

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
Does it have a MAC exhaust ? PS becareful with taht STAR dealership I went through them and they bombarded my credit with inquries one after another even after I had left. Lie after lie had me at the dealership the whole day filled with lies and frustration. Was not for that car by the way.

Last edited:

MajMotorsports

Established Member
Does it have a MAC exhaust ? PS becareful with taht STAR dealership I went through them and they bombarded my credit with inquries one after another even after I had left. Lie after lie had me at the dealership the whole day filled with lies and frustration. Was not for that car by the way.

I am not sure if it had a Mac exhaust on it, I really didn't get a chance to look at the muffler. Are you familiar with the car, or may know someone who is?

They are willing to "work" with me with the payments, which I made sure they photocopied for my records. But I didn't want to sign any papers yet because I wanted to think about the car over the weekend. it be nice I can find the previous owner of the car because I would like to know what type of parts is on the car (besides JLT CAI, Pulley) to see what tunes he got, or who tuned the car.

Last edited:

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
I was in PA looking at GT500's and came across a similar one with mac exhaust but seemed in very poor shape at least cosmetically. I don't have any more info than that unfortunately. Just careful with the dealer that's all.

MajMotorsports

Established Member
gotcha thanks for letting me know. The paint was pretty good besides a pretty nice size dent on the rear quarter panel in front of the wheel. they said someone may of backed up into the car by accident and they said they would fix it. I flat out told them, I will not buy a car with a nice size noticeable dent there.

Users who are viewing this thread