Anyone selling an 03 or 04?

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I don't need to sell mine (nor do I want to !) but I would consider it for the right price (not cheap !!!) ...

2003 Mineral Gray Cobra
~14,000 miles
Very clean, always garaged, only seen rain once.
Whipple @19 psi - 600 + RWHP
Nitrous Express custom dry kit with 15lb bottle. In the car/funtional but never used. Including Blow down tube and pressure referenced bottle warmer
Custom Nitrous Switch pannel with N2O pressure gauge (located in console)
Cold air kit with custom METCO carbon fiber cover
Metco X10 - 10 rib belt system
60 lb SD injectors
SCT BA 2400 MAF
Blown03 Ice box
GordsFord Heat Exchanger with Fans
Trunk mounted battery
Lowered 1.5"
Boyd Coddington Wheels
Saleen S281 Spoiler
Billetflow Diff brace
Magnaflow SS X pipe with Cats
Borla Stinger catback
GRC Full lenght Subframe connectors
-8 fuel line with Magnafuel fuel filter/TJM fitting
KB BAP
MJ CHip Moddified FPDM
Full array of autometer gauges (Boost/FP/Oil Pressure)
Autometer Shift Light
Cobra Daytona Seats
Schroth 4 point DOT harnesses

You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner car... The car is Mechanicaly sound, runs very smooth, makes excellent power, very quiet inside the cabin.

$30,000 takes it. (non-negotiable)

shortcut_to_03_cobra_front__wooded_backaground_9.jpg

whipple_ice_box__new_engine_pics_1.jpg

dsc00812.jpg

cobra_daytonas_1.jpg

01tahoe

Established Member
beautiful car... would love to take it off your hands but a couple grand more than I was looking to spend. anyone else?

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
xtremejc said:
I don't need to sell mine (nor do I want to !) but I would consider it for the right price (not cheap !!!) ...

2003 Mineral Gray Cobra
~14,000 miles
What the heck JC? :eek: You need to drive that beast more and enjoy it.

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
My friend David is selling his Black 04 Cobra. It is listed for sale on dfwstangs. It has a little over 20,600 miles on it right now. The mods are Steeda upper pulley with idler, Steeda CAI, Accufab TB and plenum (polished), Triax shifter, Bassani hi-flow catted x pipe, Magnaflow catback. It has chrome bumper inserts and a shorty antenna as well. You can search for his ad on dfwstangs, he has three pics of it there and his full ad. There is of course a small finders fee involved : )

01tahoe

Established Member
bump... probably not going to be buying anything till mid november or so. just seeing what's out there and if there are any potential sellers who might be wanting to move their cars around then.

Fuerza

Established Member
01tahoe said:
bump... probably not going to be buying anything till mid november or so. just seeing what's out there and if there are any potential sellers who might be wanting to move their cars around then.

I will let mine go for 25k. I did end up making some changes to my first post. I did a BAP instead of GT fuel pumps. I sold off some stock stuff but still have the hawk brake pads, Russel SS lines, a stock FPDM and a LFP dual pass heat exchanger.

Users who are viewing this thread