Anyone selling an 03 or 04?

01tahoe

Established Member
yeah I saw yours on hpd and fearless. I was looking for something with lower miles but I will keep in touch if I don't find anything.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
04 Comp Orange/Black with 17K on it... stock blower, 2.8 non slip billet AL upper, stock lower, flip chip SCT tuned by Manny at HPP Racing, H&R race springs, 15% window tint, Piaa hyper-white bulbs, Mac air intake and mass air meter, Bassani off road x pipe with Bassani cat back system with baffles installed (can remove them with two bolts), MGW orange handled shifter, Orange Billet flow idlers, new belt (50 or so miles on belt and idlers), 3.2" Alternator pulley, new Optima Red top battery, fresh Royal Purple 5W30 oil, interior looks new, paint looks good, shines well, has some scratches on front bumper cover, one on back bumper and a few on the hood... car has two small dents, one on fender under the snake on drivers side, and one on ground effects under drivers door... car makes 462/46X off Torco, like 475 on it and 48X torque... Car runs very strong and pulls to 7,100 rpm rev limiter...

Edit: Max Motorsport weld in full length subframe connectors, Kenne Brown Eurethane diff bushings, and Billetflow IRS support brace, Gords Heat exchanger with Spal puller fans, and Comp Orange COBRA logo.

Car isn't really for sale, but I would like to buy a condo I found here in Cali...

I also have custom gunmetal HRE 545Rs for it, but they can go with the car or not... :beer:

Let me know if you are interested... I am not selling cheap, but the car is perfect besides the few cosmetic flaws... I turned down a serious offer for 28K last month... it runs great.:beer:

Last edited:

texaswrx

Established Member
Damn 01tahoe, hope you find another. As you know, I thought of selling mine, but with low miles and knowing the full history, I just can't sell, as the car is too much fun. And, just as Strokd, I turned down an offer as well. From the pictures, strokd keeps his cars clean.

Fuerza

Established Member
FWIW I'm moving to SA in a few weeks. I might want to sell mine. Modifications are in my sig. I also have a few items in my garage I will throw into the pot, LFP heat exchanger, GT Pumps, extra FPDM, hawk brake pads, Russell SS brake lines, Billetflow Pulley Puller, and some of the stock parts. The car has about 21k miles on it and it doesn't get driven much. I will let you know once I arrive in SA if I officially decide to sell it.

Captain Beyond

Established Member
I have a black 10th Anniversary coupe with only 3000 miles that I'm thinking of selling. :coolman:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Captain Beyond said:
I have a black 10th Anniversary coupe with only 3000 miles that I'm thinking of selling. :coolman:

How much?

I'm not in the position to get one right now, but I'm just curious.

shipwreck

Driving Big Boats
Established Member
my cars are always for sale, for the right price lol. I have a black 2003 cobra with 6,200 miles. bassani catted x, cat back, 2.80, lfp dual pass heat exchanger, and a mgw shifter.

sonicblu03

Established Member
I have a buddy who is putting his 03 Redfire up for sale next week. It is completely stock with I think 23K miles. When I say stock I mean still on the truck from Ford to the dealership stock. If you are interested let me know and I will put you in contact with him.

Mike

hoot03

Established Member
I've been considering selling my 04. It has 2.8 pulley with 100mm idler, irs brace, kenny brown flsfc with jacking rails, C&L cai, MAF, 18 inch fr500 wheels, with bfg tires, MGW shifter, bassani exhaust with x-pipe, H&R SS springs, LFP heat exchanger, with resovoir, custom tune from Houston Performance, put down 473 rwhp and 489 rwtq, has 31xxx miles. PM me if interested or have any questions. Car is black with black inserts.

03cobra_fl

Established Member
I was thinking of selling mine for blue book which is 22,800 its blk with upr x pipe, flowmaster exhaust, 50shifter, bbk cold air intake. LOTs of miles 70,000 which 10,000 in last 2 months.

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
Thinking about selling mine. Here's a link to the car and mods list. Go to the gallery on that same website and look at the DSG cobra pics--they are scattered throughout the gallery. The mileage is 21000, and the car has been to the track once(on drs which prompted the purchase of the level 5 halfshafts) No dents/dings. http://www.mustangsandfastcars.com/forum/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=6 Here is another link to the gallery photos. http://www.mustangsandfastcars.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=0&pos=-117 Motor pics---http://www.mustangsandfastcars.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=12&pos=151

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread