Anyone Seen Wonder Woman?

quad

Established Member
I'll have to watch it. From the comments it seems to be good and I have not watched the trailer. She filled out nicely for the role. She was a bit skinny in the FF movies.

72b9afdbe8f659f607567a9f70db7cca.jpg

deletednow2017

Established Member
I grew up loving Wolverine...go figure. Heart wrenching.

GotG2 was great. I would put it at par with #1 for the simple fact the story was more developed. The script wasn't as good so that makes both these facts cancel out and give both a 8.5/10. The best movie I have seen in recent times still belongs to Gone Girl. I don't know what it was about that movie but I loved it.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Well you had Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman reprise their roles in a way no one expected to happen. Plus there has been damn near 20 years of you (us) being invested in their character portrayal.

That movie feels like what you get when you turn a great team who understands the characters loose to make the best movie they possibly can.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
It was a bit of a disappointment
Somewhat agree to this. It didnt suck but wasnt as great as part 1.
That movie feels like what you get when you turn a great team who understands the characters loose to make the best movie they possibly can.
IMO the Wolverine Unrated was great movie as well up until the third act. Logan, to me, suffered the same syndrome just wasn’t as bad and the rest of the story more than made up for it.

X-24 final act and well villain was pretty weak. I would’ve liked it if it had more to do with Pierce, he was great and was leading up to be a great movie villain only to take a backseat in the middle of the film.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
SPOILER

CGI for Aris at the end was terrible, and unnecessary. It would have been better had he stayed in human form.

281CJ

Established Member
SPOILER

CGI for Aris at the end was terrible, and unnecessary. It would have been better had he stayed in human form.
Ares* But in general the CGI in that last fight was poor. It was the worst part of the movie for me. Parts fell like I was watching a SyFy movie.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Tell that to Superman. He kicks plenty of ass in human form. And his Ares God form was lame as hell.

Last edited:

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
Tell that to Superman. He kicks plenty of ass in human form. And his Ares God for was lame as hell.
Superman is never in "human form".

Ares, has a look, and it isn't some nerdy dude in a suit.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread