Anyone seen these coyote valve covers??

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
I was watching an episode of hot rod TV and they were building up a 32 roadster pickup. What caught my eye was the motor they were usjng. It was the coyote 5.0, but they added a lot of retro touches to make the motor look like and old 427 SOHC with the hillborn style injection and these SICK cast aluminum valve covers that say coyote on them.

Anyone see em before? Thought about installing them?

SEMA 2010: 1932 Ford Roadster Pickup by Raybestos - PickupTrucks.com News

they look like they are just covers that go on top of the factory composite covers with all the electronics hidden underneath.

What do you think??

Im really looking forward to the performance and cosmetic parts that will

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
I was under the impression that those were "one offs", and that they took a ton of work to fab up. I doubt these are going to be available.:shrug:

That's disappointing. I hate it when they do a lot of "one off" parts on shows like that, knowing that tons of people would want them.

Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure someone's gonna come out with something sooner or later.

Homer

1Quick4.6

Established Member
they wouldnt work on a 2011 GT anyway. the setup there using must have the VVT locked out. there are no sensors for the cams at the front.

nocobrafornow

Established Member
waste

they wouldnt work on a 2011 GT anyway. the setup there using must have the VVT locked out. there are no sensors for the cams at the front.

this is what i was thinking. and i believe because of the lose of the VVT the engine was way down on power. so to me 1 cost prohibitive for most. 2 wouldn't look as good on a modern car. 2 the lose in power would kill the main reason to buy the new mustang. but these are my opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread