anyone seen or heard from missfire84?

lemansz06

Established Member
Nope. Never did. Owes me about a grand !
404-590-7828

If anyone has any info let me know. Text preferred.
Thanks !

lemansz06

Established Member
somers281 is a guy named Shaun. Shaun was the money guy who bought e cars from copart and IAA. Daniel hawkins aka Missfire84 is the guy who took the cars apart and sold the parts. Shaun/somers281 lives in Warner Robins Ga. Daniel Hawkins has ties to Dalton ga.

Shaun/somers 281 has a car on craigs list right now.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/pts/5079920374.html

His cell number is 478-256-7080

When this thread got started, Shaun called me and tried to "make things right". He claimed that Daniel ripped hi off and sold all his parts and never paid him. I suppose this is true. He tried to separate himself from Daniel Hawkins. That is hard to do since they were partners. He contacted Daniel and told him I was upset and looking to press charged about the parts that were not delivered as promised. Daniel did call me around Christmas 2014 and promised to make this right.

he never followed through.

I just texted Shaun today and asked him where Daniel was. After I told him who i was, he was not all that willing to help. I tried to explain that by protecting Daniel, uhe was prettyy much implicatinghimself since the parts that were bought and sold were his property. He says that he reported the last car they parted out as stolen. HE told me with the Dalton Ga city police department. He would not give me a case ID as of now.

Daniel Hawkins used his girlfriends paypal account and cell phone much of the time. Daniel Hawkins came to my shop in a White extended cab Chevy Colorado. I happen to take a pic of his tag number. I am looking through about 5000 pics now trying to find that photo.

If anyone has any info on Daniel Hawkins, Shaun from Warner Robins or any old paypal info, address, or phone numbers, I would appreciate posting it here or provate messaging me.

My number is: 404-590-7828

Thanks

Rob

lemansz06

Established Member
Here are pics of the carshaun/somers281 is trying to part out. Its on the craigs list ad above. The car is located in warner robins.

. Looks like the car came from COPART. The stock number is on that sticker still on the window.

Last edited:

lemansz06

Established Member
You questioned someones intelligence after this?

Originally Posted by somers281 View Post
There is someone else in Warner robins that sell parts and another person parting parts of a personal car. My parts I will pay for shipping back and give you your full money back. I have every part and tracking numbers on all parts shipped. I have never had a cobra under 53,000 miles. Pics are provided on the parts

I KNOW this is not true. Daniel used to brag all the time that they bought 100k + mile cars bc some of them had reman motors in them. A majoritythe cars they bought were 100k mile.

So now I am hearing that Shaun/somers281 is Daniel Hawkins Brother?

Can anyone confirm that?

Zemedici

Established Member
I'm 15 minutes from this guy (Warner Robins, and coworker lives in Dalton and knows Daniel) how can I/we help?

Last edited:

GTIZZL

Established Member
I was contacted and told it is being made right. After speaking it sounds like a communication error.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread