Anyone seen Metallica on thier current tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I have really cool story about Aerosmith and journey, but don’t feel like typing it out on my phone. Happened maybe 33 years ago or so.
Saw aerosmith, kid Rock and Run DMC in Boston back in 2003..awesome awesome show!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Saw aerosmith, kid Rock and Run DMC in Boston back in 2003..awesome awesome show!
This was at a local bar in N Tonawanda NY when the bands were playing at a big venue that weekend. Can y’all say surprise when each of those bands played at the place. Different weekends obviously. Up close and personal. They used the house bands stuff. Still unreal.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'd like to see NIN!

Funny...Alice Cooper was in town last year and I wanted to go, my cousin was like no way I'm paying 80 bucks to see Alice...well I've seen him twice and at 80 bucks his show was bargin...easily one of the best shows lve ever seen...saw him open for Ronnie James Dio in Tampa several years ago and then by himself a year later...friggin awesome show

Your cousin is a moron! That was a helluva deal! Cooper is a rock god!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
This was at a local bar in N Tonawanda NY when the bands were playing at a big venue that weekend. Can y’all say surprise when each of those bands played at the place. Different weekends obviously. Up close and personal. They used the house bands stuff. Still unreal.

When I went my ticket said Aerosmith, kid Rock and spevial guest...kid opened, aerosmith killed it and then there was a 15 min intermission so to speak and then the curtain raised just high enough to see a turn table and 3 sets of addidas...I was like no f'n way!!!!...

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Your cousin is a moron! That was a helluva deal! Cooper is a rock god!

That fact isundisputed my friend...I love him like a brother since I don't have one but yes he is dumb as hell...him and his brother intoduced me to metal and hard rock etc...i like van halen, dokken, Krokus, etc due to one and metallica and megadeth and other trash bands due to other one...thier dad is my dad's twin

They can spend money on a football game but not a good concert lol...pussies

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
That fact isundisputed my friend...I love him like a brother since I don't have one but yes he is dumb as hell...him and his brother intoduced me to metal and hard rock etc...i like van halen, dokken, Krokus, etc due to one and metallica and megadeth and other trash bands due to other one...thier dad is my dad's twin

They can spend money on a football game but not a good concert lol...pussies

Lol, we can’t pick our kin. I got a few cousins I love like brothers, but christ they can be thick headed sometimes.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Seen them in 08 or 09, and going to see them again next year in Cincinnati!

Metallica kills it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Are we talking the Bronco chase? That wasn't October of 1995. Maybe Metallica really worked ya over?

Lol......yes the chase......don't where I pulled that date from but it was June 17, 1994. And I did get worked over because you could not near the mosh pit it was so huge nor did I want to.

Wow...never realized there was video of the full show available but this was the show I went to in Middletown NY.

20 Years Ago Today: Metallica Rock Orange County Fairgrounds

Last edited:

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I've been to a ton of shows and the show versions are rarely like the studio

I don't get to see a lot of shows, I am sure you are correct. I still had a blast

One of the warm up bands was Volbeat and I really enjoyed them.

E

nxhappy

Established Member
going in December, cant ****ing wait !!!!!!!!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Holy crap!!!!

They were awesome! Very tight!

They played new and old, hit the highlights, stage was really cool. Seek and Destroy and Master of Puppets were absolute facr melters! Worth every penny

Crowd was waaaaay into to show which always makes a concert better.

Liquidsnake

Lok'tar Ogar
Established Member
I saw them last year in June at NRG Stadium in Houston with(probably)a sold out crowd.

I almost didn’t go because the ticket prices were nuts but my wife knew i’d been a fan for at least 20 years and she had never seen them live so we bought them. 1000/10 awesome show. I had previously seen them in 09’ during the world magnetic tour.

Here’s a photo from my view

60690c97d005c8128e256c982b437100.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I wish I could have seen them in NC when they were just there but couldnt make it work. I need to see if I can fly in and out of somewhere to catch a show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread