Anyone Seen Logan Yet?

spectreman

Established Member
I found it harsh,cold and dark. I don't want to spoil it for anyone but I walked away with mixed emotions overall. It was an enjoyable movie, unlike any other superhero flick ive seen before.

Zodiac

Established Member
This movie was so goddamn good. As Hele On stated that the truck scene was fantastically done. Easily one of my top comic book movies, and I pretty much hated all of the X-men movies, yet loved this one. I would have no issues letting my just shy of 7 year old see this. He's watched probably worse with me.

spectreman

Established Member
No way would I let kids see this movie. It was ultra-violent, w/plenty of blood/gore. I was amazed at the number of young children in the audience. No one under 14 should see this flick.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
we are going to see it tomorrow (monday) at FLIX.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
saw it, really enjoyed the movie. the way it ended brought a finality to jackman's role as a the character... but it was very comic book-y. and we all know what happens with major characters we say goodbye to at the end of one comic, right?

even the way wolverine died in the comics leaves an opening for the character to be brought back.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
I thought it was pretty good. It would have been great if they did not insert the snowflake and racial undertones.

Hele On

I'll make it fit
Established Member
saw it, really enjoyed the movie. the way it ended brought a finality to jackman's role as a the character... but it was very comic book-y. and we all know what happens with major characters we say goodbye to at the end of one comic, right?

even the way wolverine died in the comics leaves an opening for the character to be brought back.

Awwwww he's just takin a little dirty nap, while his body heals itself!:D

Or rock nap if you wanna get technical...

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Saw the movie today. VERY good movie. really enjoyed the whole thing.

Stangdriver13

Established Member
I saw it on Saturday. It was by far the best of the x-men movies and not your typical "superhero" movie to me. IMO they let Hue Jackman go out in style with his last go round of Wolverine and it shows big time. Definitely recommended the movie. I will say its going to be hard to replace Jackman if they bring Wolverine back in future X-men. He absolutely killed that role through all the x-men films and is the primary reason I even watched most of them. Yes it has violence and cussing as already mentioned. A guy next to me had is 5 or so year old son there which I thought was way to young. I personally won't take a kid younger than 12 to that movie but to each their own.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
My 22yo son saw it and said it was really good. He also echoed what a few others have said, in that it is very violent. I might be about the only one in the world, but I haven't really cared for any of the Wolverine movies or the Wolverine character, in general.

Come to think of it, I'm apathetic toward all the X-Men movies and most of the other Marvel Comics movies. I haven't even seen the X-Men movie previous to this one; can't remember the title. Comics are super violent, yet in all the [MC] movies, they're so aesthetic. People getting shot, stabbed, body parts chopped off, etc. and there's never any blood. Quintin Tarentino should do comic book movies so we can get all the sex, blood and gore that's in the comics.

Zodiac

Established Member
My 22yo son saw it and said it was really good. He also echoed what a few others have said, in that it is very violent. I might be about the only one in the world, but I haven't really cared for any of the Wolverine movies or the Wolverine character, in general.

Come to think of it, I'm apathetic toward all the X-Men movies and most of the other Marvel Comics movies. I haven't even seen the X-Men movie previous to this one; can't remember the title. Comics are super violent, yet in all the [MC] movies, they're so aesthetic. People getting shot, stabbed, body parts chopped off, etc. and there's never any blood. Quintin Tarentino should do comic book movies so we can get all the sex, blood and gore that's in the comics.
I haven't been a fan of any of the X-men movies either, but thoroughly enjoyed this one.

Quintin Tarentino should not do a comic book movie... since his movies all suck anyway. I never understood the love for this guys movies. That's why they make movies for different people.

Blackoyote

Established Member
God DAMN that was an amazing movie. Not only was it the absolute best of the 'X' movies, it was in general one of the better movies I've seen in a while.

It hits you with the full spectrum of emotions. My wife cried (lightly) twice, and I even got onion eyes at a few points.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
the previews look great, I've been wanting to see it. I'll probably watch it on Blu-Ray or the Firestick just because we don't make it out to the movies very often any more.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i was surprised how violent it was considering they usually cut the gory parts out up until deadpool. not in a bad way just caught me off guard. movie was great, the ending was great. i hope its not over and HJ changes his mind later on down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread