anyone seen any really good movies lately?

Wintermute

Banned
:shrug: I dont get it with Gran Torino. It was amateur-hour all the way around, totally predictable, and Clint has acted in better stuff.

97BlackCobra

My Bloody Valentine 3D was very good, love uber violent cheesy horror. 3D wasnt bad either!

Just watched Wall E, surprised how awesome it was. Looked beautiful on a 60inch screen.

darkhorse276

Established Member
I mean I know it's been out for awhile but, I just rewatched a great one the other night.

The Fast and the Furious. You guys have to got see this movie.

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
:shrug: I dont get it with Gran Torino. It was amateur-hour all the way around, totally predictable, and Clint has acted in better stuff.

Yes and no. Clint is a bad ass, so we like that. predictable, yes, very much, EVERY single one of movies are directed and cut the same way.

Dead01L

Established Member
lol that was such a weird movie. They basically marketed that movie as a children's movie, and it has one of the most gruesome scenes I have ever seen in a movie.

I bought it for my daughter just because of that....little did I know until I watched it. I thought it was good though.

I just watched scareface for the first time a few days ago and it was AMAZING!

I loved it

You have lived this long and never watched this movie until now? What is wrong with kids these days... :shrug:

LSUstang05

Established Member
Taken. Saw it last night and it was absolutely fantastic. He did everything that I would do if my daughter were to be taken from me. I would not stop at anything to get my kid back.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I rented a good one recently. "Rise of the Footsoldier". Very good movie. Very similar in style to "Snatch" and "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels".

Users who are viewing this thread