Anyone running True Street in BG at NMRA?

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I planned on it but I won't be able to this year. There was a record amount of cars last year, and I'm sure it'll be even bigger this year.

vortecd

Established Member
Only true street I will be doing is the drive there. Just heeading down for the weekend to hangout

bmoney50

Established Member
750 Holy Crap! I'm only 400+ miles away, but I didn't want to push my luck...

yep I was going to back the car down and just run on my 555rs but the air is going to be too good. The pros are making the trip and the car is going back on E85 as soon as I roll into BG! Just hope I can make it home.

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
I'm running too. I'm not on E85 yet, but I do have a tank of 116 leaded ready to roll.

Who else is pumped for that Saturday morning test pass?!?!?!?

04snakie

Established Member
I'm very pump myself but very scared they're calling for rain.....should we be scared or should everything be alright......?

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Rain! Dam when did that start moving in. This morning it was calling for 10% chance with a high of 68 on sat.

D98GT

Established Member
I was really wanting to see if I could make the top 16 with a 9.40-9.50 average but I won't be able to attend.

I am looking forward to seeing the results of Larry vs Justin the most:banana:

vortecd

Established Member
Sorry to hear you won't make it. They call for rain and it probably won't, hopefully

Just going to be good to get away for 4 days from the normal thing. Planning on hitting the Skeleton's lair haunted house and a cave or 2 on the way home

bmoney50

Established Member
We made it 11.5 hours..gonna be a good time! Just converted the car back to E85 so I am ready to go in the morning!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread