Anyone remember the Holman Ford Mustang Show? Mt Laurel NJ

VenomousChick

Established Member
supposedly they are only calling for afternoon showers--- it changes daily-- stupid weather channel. We will be goin if it looks clear in the am-- we're 2.5 hrs away tho so.. who knows-- ck it sat night lol

SVTCobra53

Established Member
Hmmm this will be my first car show so sorry for the questions and wondering about before 9AM...

I have to finish detailing it tomorrow morning...could I arrive at say 10 or 11 and still enter?

99E.GreenCobra

Established Member
SVTCobra53 said:
Hmmm this will be my first car show so sorry for the questions and wondering about before 9AM...

I have to finish detailing it tomorrow morning...could I arrive at say 10 or 11 and still enter?
Unfortunatly I couldnt make this one. I'm curious on your impression and the fact that you dont appear to have any car show experience...........
What did you think of it
:)

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
I love this car show.. and cant wait to finally put my car in it. But seeing as college starts before then i have not made it the past few years. Hopefully next year.

Hey Emil,
Wanted to say Hi since youve met me before. Gail's nephew that wanted one of your fox bodies(not still getting rid of any are you?). haha
Any chance on moving the date a little for us youngins since you now have a class for U-21 and want to start bringing more of us into the club.
I will join the club(since im basically already apart of it haha) the first SJMC car show i get to bring my car to.

-- Pat

SVTCobra53

Established Member
It was a great car show, and it was nice to meet you Mysti.

I was so glad that the owner of the 93 red Cobra won the K class he was a very nice guy.

Great show!

Users who are viewing this thread