Anyone remember the Holman Ford Mustang Show? Mt Laurel NJ

SVTCobra53

Established Member
I went to it last August and it was one of the best car shows I have ever been to. There were a couple Ford GT's and A LOT of Terminators. Well I did not have my Cobra then so I was just a spectator. Anyway I want to know if they are running it again and who is as I would like to bring my mystichrome this year...if I am allowed. Anyone have more info?

Also there was an 03 DSG Vert there, the only one, very sexy, anyone here?

99E.GreenCobra

Established Member
:coolman: I went a few years ago and saw my 1st 00 R there, great show. I believe its usually in September. I recently acquired because Im dying to go again but someone familar with the show believes it may not go on this year:(
Maybe others have additional info on Holman.

SVTCobra53

Established Member
99E.GreenSnake said:
:coolman: I went a few years ago and saw my 1st 00 R there, great show. I believe its usually in September. I recently acquired because Im dying to go again but someone familar with the show believes it may not go on this year:(
Maybe others have additional info on Holman.
Ahhh, that's right it was September.

7DMACH1

Established Member
176077.jpg

Mystichrome

Spoiler Delete
Established Member
Hello All,
As a member of this board and also the President of The South Jersey Mustang Club ( we host this show ) I would like to invite all of you to attend our show. You can print a flyer from our web-site:
http://www.sjmustangclub.com hope to see many of you there!!

jv84venom

Established Member
Mystichrome said:
Hello All,
As a member of this board and also the President of The South Jersey Mustang Club ( we host this show ) I would like to invite all of you to attend our show. You can print a flyer from our web-site:

Wanna Race ?

SVTCobra53

Established Member
Mystichrome said:
Hello All,
Awesome, I'll be there.

This will be my first car show. Is it okay to bring my car with a very small paint chip on the door? I don't want to win anything I just want to attend with my car.

cobra1993svt

Established Member
Anyone Want To Come Back To My House For A Beer After The Show Is More Than Welcome.It Be Cool To Have Alot Of Mustangs And Cobras In Front Of My House. Just Stop By And See Me.I'll Be The Guy With The Vibrant Red 93 Cobra

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I'd like to attend but will not be able to get there till noon or so. Can someone save me a spot?

SVTCobra53

Established Member
Crap I missed the registration date...any chance I can just show up and register?

Users who are viewing this thread