Anyone recognize this Kenne Bell powered 08?

mavisky

Established Member
Last edited:

SHLBYLVR

Established Member
Something is wrong with the ad. Some of the pics of the interior has black seats and some has the red/black ones. Also some pics has Nav and the other doesn't.

2nd2none

Established Member
The last 2 pics that have some red interior and Nav say they are just stock photos. It looks like a newer Kenne Bell since it has the LC lines as well as their newer intake

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
The last two pics look like fillers.....or were added to the wrong car add. I have seen that happen before. The KB looks like a 2.8 LQ model. Ugg those rims though...they would be the first thing to go.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Those last two pics are just fillers, never seen a shelby with seats like that. It has an after market shifter and a 2.8 lc kb from the pics I can see. I agree the wheels are hideous and it's somewhat odd to see a car at a dealer that modded. Price seems fair but odds are the dealer will be completely oblivious to the mods and think it's a stock car with exhaust or something. If you buy it immediately get the tune checked, gl.

mavisky

Established Member
Given the mods and the mileage the pricing isn't terrible, but a re-spray of those rims would be needed immediately. My major concern as you've mentioned though is what supporting mods are on it and what were taken off prior to trade in and god only knows what the state of the tune is at this point in time.

The red insert seats were a very rare option it seems. I'm also looking at a local 2009 vert that has those seats in it. Only 4 were built, and the car is also a stripe-delete making it probably a 1 of 1 with that combo.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Given the mods and the mileage the pricing isn't terrible, but a re-spray of those rims would be needed immediately. My major concern as you've mentioned though is what supporting mods are on it and what were taken off prior to trade in and god only knows what the state of the tune is at this point in time.

The red insert seats were a very rare option it seems. I'm also looking at a local 2009 vert that has those seats in it. Only 4 were built, and the car is also a stripe-delete making it probably a 1 of 1 with that combo.

By respraying the rims do you mean spraying them w/ gasoline and lighting them on fire? If the guy left the blower on he probably left everything else since the blower is the most valuable mod.

mavisky

Established Member
That's a very likely possibility. I think my first step would be to douse them in aircraft stripper and deal with whatever that left me with. Perhaps take them to an aluminum recycler. I don't know of a coat of paint would solve the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread