Anyone own a matte black Cobra in Oregon ?

J-Hem

Guy Trilby
Established Member
Saw a murdered out matte black new edge Cobra near Corvallis today. Normally don't like this look but this car was an exception. If you're in here or you know who it might be nice car dude ! (No chance to get a pic) :beer:

BME

KING
Established Member
If you're talking about a terminator, sitting on chrome ccws, he's a member on this site. Cant remember his username, but it's an F1A procharged car on E85 with +/- 1K RWHP. Needless to say, it's one bad car...

J-Hem

Guy Trilby
Established Member
If you're talking about a terminator, sitting on chrome ccws, he's a member on this site. Cant remember his username, but it's an F1A procharged car on E85 with +/- 1K RWHP. Needless to say, it's one bad car...

Nice ! And its Oregon ? Iwas convinced I had the only Terminator in the whole state ? Real talk or ?

Last edited:

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
that car was for sale up here for along time. its possible the its the new owner. its basically stock if its the same car.

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
No really brah its like they don't even exist out here except for mine. Waiting for someone to prove me wrong.

You're right. I think I saw 3 in the 10 years I lived there. **** that nonsense.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're right. I think I saw 3 in the 10 years I lived there. **** that nonsense.

Since 2003, I've seen a total of around 6 Terminators, and that includes those who drove here to pick up an order. On the street, I've seen maybe 3 as well. But each time I do see one, my heart rate increases a bit. :)

Users who are viewing this thread