Anyone need paint work done? I have a good source.

undrpresr

Established Member
My best friend is a painter/bodyman at a body shop in Arbutus (Baltimore County, within 2 minutes of Catonsville). He does great work and is a perfectionist like me. My hood on my Cobra starting peeling and he repainted that for me and the color was absolutely perfect. One of his personal vehicles, a Honda CRX looks absolutely amazing, has molded body kit and color changing effect with small ghost flames in spots. Looks awesome.

I'll get some pics of his work. I just wanted to share a good resource for you guys. He has great prices on work and does a great job. I'll get some pictures up soon. Within the last year alone he has painted my hood, my cousins Z28 complete front end and hood, one of my friend had a dent on the crease of driver's door on his S2000 and he did the bodywork and paint on that. He's done my friend Civic 4-door complete paint and some body work. His CRX. He's done so much work for me, my family and friends on top of working 5 days a week.
He will be doing my side scoops and wing in the near future also.

I've gotten so much side work and when a lot of people come to me for mechanical work, they always ask me if I know anyone that does bodywork/paint so I figure I would let you guys know. :beer:

If anyone is interested, post here, pm or call me at 443-618-1803 and I'll talk to you about it and get you his info.

PLEASE post or send me pictures of what you need done. This guy has a busy schedule during the week and is rarely able to bring stuff in during shop hours. He does his sidejobs after work hours and on weekends. Extensive painting like complete vehicles and extensive body work, he probably won't be able to do due to his work schedule. But who knows he may be open to certain jobs, I'm not sure. Please get some pics of the work you need done and I will get it to him and let him decide if he wants to do it.
He told me he doesn't want to get overloaded by taking on very long jobs and stuff, so let me know what ya got and I'll talk to him.
I'm sure he will always be up for jobs where you guys can drop the part off (wing, scoops, body panels, etc) and let him take his time for a couple days or so and get it back to you. He does a lot of them type jobs because he doesn't have to worry about bringing in a complete vehicle and have to worry about leaving it in the shop and such. Smaller jobs are ideal! Let me know what ya got.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

good deal Jason.

I may take him up on it. should have my scoops back this week and if the color doesn't match he would be the 4th person to try it. you would never think a straight, non metallic color would be so damn hard to match. but it is and I am getting sick of it. I have invested probably $500 in painting these things and that doesn't include the 2 sets of scoops I have purchased.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Well, I might have to have a talk with this guy. My car was vandalized(sp) over the weekend, its a long story but someone cracked the fiberglass molding that follows the rear window..... and two weeks ago my rear bumper and side skirt on the same side were clipped in a parking lot..... :fm: :fm:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
good deal Jason.

I may take him up on it. should have my scoops back this week and if the color doesn't match he would be the 4th person to try it. you would never think a straight, non metallic color would be so damn hard to match. but it is and I am getting sick of it. I have invested probably $500 in painting these things and that doesn't include the 2 sets of scoops I have purchased.

I know the feeling mine cost me an arm and a leg but the color match perfect too bad they are scratch already:cuss: let me know if you need a 5th opinion on the color match :coolman:

I do need the toneu cover painted just waiting to get some other things as rear spoiler and side skirts purchased :-D

And my Mazda needs some TLC on the hood ( road rash) ;-)

Last edited:

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
Good Deal & Thanks.

After talking tonight, I am interested in the same setup as you Jason(Underpresr). Thanks for Rear Diff. Reseal. It was due with all the miles on it. I will try to get that stuff to you on Friday, that you called about. Keep me in mind. I am looking at Hood being repainted.

Darryl :pepper:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Jason,

Thanks for the referral! Brett did a great job on my fender and valance. I am lining up some future work for him.

Tim

TRBO VNM

N2DAMYSTIC said:
Jason,

Thanks for the referral! Brett did a great job on my fender and valance. I am lining up some future work for him.

Tim

good to hear Tim. especially with that color.

wonder how he would do with my color. I finally found someone who was able to match it pretty freaking good. gotta get my scoops on and other areas touched up.

what was wrong with yours Tim? I remember seeing one thing I believe.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
good to hear Tim. especially with that color.

wonder how he would do with my color. I finally found someone who was able to match it pretty freaking good. gotta get my scoops on and other areas touched up.

what was wrong with yours Tim? I remember seeing one thing I believe.

Sorry, did not mean to confuse. I have a 2WD Nissan PU Beater that he painted an uninstalled RF fender and Valance for me. Curious to see if I can install them now without scratching.

I do have a scratch on my Cobra that may be able to be buffed out. Been trying to get a chance to meet up with RAYZCAR to have him look at it. Just have not had the time.

Users who are viewing this thread