Anyone near Chicago or Lower WI?

quivvy

Whaaaaack.....
Established Member
so any ideas for a meet for everyone to attend? we oughta plan something. how bout like a saturday night thing? or a sunday afternoon? maybe have everyone meet at one place and caravan up to GLD? any ideas? input?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
This weekend is going to be the MFBA Speed Seekers event at Road America. I will be there both days running in the A group.

I think there are still spots available in the Intermediate (B) and Novice/Mild (C) groups. Go to speedseekers.com for more information.

It's the most fun you can have with your clothes on!!! Guaranteed!!!!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

davesbedroom

Established Member
Originally posted by DEMNSVT
I live in Schuamburg, IL next to Woodfield Ford. We all need to met up somewhere. I don't really know that many SVT people out here.
Kevin

I live in Elk Grove Village, IL. Thats my Ford Dealership!

Want to meet? :)

BigSando72

Established Member
I live just a little further west in South Elgin (~20 minutes to Woodfield Ford). I would definitely like to get to know more local SVT people as I am new to this circle. I just purchased a '99 Cobra Vert in the beginning of September, which is my first Mustang / Cobra. I love this car....it is an absolute blast to drive.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Originally posted by davesbedroom
Does anyone know of any chicago land area cobra clubs?

I've been meeting with a group that is in the Chicago area. So far it's only been 03 Cobra's, but we were talking about bringing in other folks with older Cobra's.

Not sure when our next meeting is, but it will probably be announced in the Terminator forum, so keep an eye out.

Stangirl

Established Member
Im in a nw burb of chicago... Crystal lake..
I have a 99 cobra ( parting out) and I have a 91 Notch...

~~~Kayla

wtw5974

Head Chef
Established Member
Originally posted by NyteByte
I've been meeting with a group that is in the Chicago area. So far it's only been 03 Cobra's, but we were talking about bringing in other folks with older Cobra's.

Not sure when our next meeting is, but it will probably be announced in the Terminator forum, so keep an eye out.
Where have you been meeting?

baadakku

Established Member
I live about 30 miles north of chicago... I live around Northbrook and whatnot.

boo

Insert Yo Mama joke here
Established Member
Originally posted by baadakku
I live about 30 miles north of chicago... I live around Northbrook and whatnot.

Who owns that sweet white cobra I always see in that area? I used to work there and the guy used to work down the street from me. Its a white sn-95 car.

baadakku

Established Member
I have no clue. Around where I live, there was a Cobra Pace Car, didn't know who that was either though.

How many minutes are you from Deerfield?

boo

Insert Yo Mama joke here
Established Member
I used to live in wilmette wich was a town over. I saw that pace car all the time. I used to work in northbrook by techny road in one of the industrial complexes.

I live about 25-45 minutes from deerfeild now, depending on the traffic down lake cook road. I'm there a lot cuz I still talk to people that live out that way and ocasionaly work out at that ballys at lake cook and waukegan.

If you've lived in that area you've probably seen my car around. I also worked at that tweeter in deerfeild a little while ago, my car was always parked out front.

cobra1res.jpg

cobra2res.jpg

cobra3res.jpg

cobrafront.jpg

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by wtw5974
Where have you been meeting?
Bill's Drywall in Mokena

We had a meeting in March, June 21st (dyno day), Late July, Late August, Sept. 20th (track day at US41), and I think John has one planned for around Thanksgiving.

Users who are viewing this thread