Anyone near Chicago or Lower WI?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Originally posted by SnoracerX
I live near Lake Geneva and work in brew town

Well then you're familiar with the area I spent four years when I was growing up! Lake Como! :beer: Lived there from 1958 to 1961. Then moved to Prospect Heights, IL until 1968 then moved to Brewtown. Been here ever since.

You should check out our WISVTOA group!:D

http://www.wisvtoa.com/wisvtoavb/index.php?s=

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
thanks did not know there was a club in wi i am going to check it out where in brew town do you live i work at Badger truck center

a.k.a. badger ford
:beer: :beer: :beer:

quivvy

Whaaaaack.....
Established Member
i live in teh northern chicago suburbs. we oughta all meet one day at an event at Great lakes dragway or somwhere that we can all get to easy! any other ideas?

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
im going in two or threee weeks im going to take a friday off of work....... much mor fun on friday's less people more runs i will post the exact date maybe some of you guys can make it

by the way im bringing my cuz wi his 00 ss with and a few other guys one with a s/c gt it would be a good time:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DEMNSVT

Established Member
I live in Schuamburg, IL next to Woodfield Ford. We all need to met up somewhere. I don't really know that many SVT people out here.
Kevin

kgcobra03

Established Member
Live in Waukesha, Wi. Going to go to Great Lakes Dragaway in a couple of weeks on a Wed. night. I believe they have open racing. It will be my first time with the car on the track. Should be interesting.

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
looks like i will be going on friday the 26th of sept to gld anyone interested can meet me there there are a few of us going but only two mustangs a buddies s/c gt and my cobra

DEMNSVT

Established Member
Hopefully my Cobra will be running better. Its down on power big time, and can't seem it find where its losing it. I am thinking I may have worn out cam lobes. It seems to be running worse by the day. Hopefully I can get her back up to running ok, and I come up and run with you guys. I got some other Cobra guys that will come up and run too. I have no idea where that track is though. I'll Pm someone that knows.
Kevin

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I'm from the far south suburbs. We have about a dozen guys that get together every month or so. It's a great time and you can learn a lot by seeing what others do to their cars. It's good to talk to people who love cars as much as you do. Pick a spot and get together. You won't regret it. Maybe we can all do a North and South combined get together sometime. :beer:

NyteByte, It was great to meet you. I really appreciate your advice on my router. Now I can download your vids.

Last edited:

quivvy

Whaaaaack.....
Established Member
how bout a meeting at the brat stop sometime and we can all hang out in the parking lot and show off our cars :) and then grab a bite to eat. just a possibilty since its not too far for the IL or WI folks? or a meeting one nite up at GLD? i can post directions for all the people that need them? any input guyz? (or gals for that matter)

just a thought, hope we can do sumin semi-formal so lots of people show up!

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
i will not be going to gld on the 26th due to it being test and tune night for the jet cars and all the other cars for the night of thrills show wont get enough runs i will start a new post when im going hopefully some of you guys can showup

Users who are viewing this thread