Anyone near Chicago or Lower WI?

boo

Insert Yo Mama joke here
Established Member
Its the one D&D was selliing as there non viper spec one. Its the one with the really close ratios. I can't wait to get some power under the motor. At that point i'm gonna put the viper input shaft on and put a taller 6th in there. Sucks I gotta get a new flywheel to do that.

Out of all the cars i've driven this is one of the sweetest transmissions i've ever banged gears in. Its solid, yet smooth.

baadakku

Established Member
It's funny, cause Boo is my brother's name.

I've probably seen your car around, no doubt. How long ago did you work at tweeter? Not that long ago, sicne they changed the name of it.

wtw5974

Head Chef
Established Member
Originally posted by hj16
Bill's Drywall in Mokena

We had a meeting in March, June 21st (dyno day), Late July, Late August, Sept. 20th (track day at US41), and I think John has one planned for around Thanksgiving.

Someone have an email list going around when the meets are or is this just a locals thing?

quivvy

Whaaaaack.....
Established Member
i live in Northbrook. right next to deerfield. im goin to school now in winnetka (near willmette). we oughta all meet someetime. maybe hit up the potbelly's in deerfield or sumin for lunch/dinner on a weekend? just a possibility? could also meet at GLD, or somehwere in northbrook/deerfield area?

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by wtw5974
Someone have an email list going around when the meets are or is this just a locals thing?
John (JPatte) has a Email list of eveyone who has attended meetings so far.

Whever I see a Cobra owner who lives in IL I put them on my buddy list for PMing. Then when I am able to make a meet I send out info to everyone on my Buddy List. I think I now have 30-40people on my list. And dont worry, you're on there too. :)

03CobraRed

Established Member
I live in Burr Ridge IL. Right near Oak Brook. Im also in Lansing a lot or around Hegewisch. I would love to get to the track soon with everybody. Let me know!

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Originally posted by boo
I'm out in unincorperated lake county by were mundelien and hawthorn woods meet.

Wow, you're practically in my back yard. I could probably walk to your house.

Hopefully Jpatte will have one last meeting before winter.

Users who are viewing this thread