Anyone missing a Comp convertible cobra?

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
what's the going rate on a Borla sistem for these cars?

If that car is stolen, based on nothing more than his/her inability of grammar, spelling and such, he'll do something to get caught. Clearly the knife isn't sharp.

MG0h3

Established Member
Hmmmmm. I’m in El Paso....and LE. Not sure how to proceed safely within policy since I saw this here.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

losershero

Established Member
Can US run out of country plates? Not LE so I have 0 ideas

mnewxcv

Established Member
Can US run out of country plates? Not LE so I have 0 ideas

even an idiot on craigslist selling a stolen car isn't dumb enough to leave the original plates on the car.

................or is he?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
This popped on a facebook group marketplace deal. Shows 46k on the dash. No title is a wee bit of a red flag. It's not like a semi rare car or anything with low mileage and basically pristine paint and interior... Oh wait, it is.

License plate is 285-SGL-9 if anyone wants to snoop

View attachment 1486221
I have traded with Alverado Zantiago in the past. He is 100%. Deal with confidence.

losershero

Established Member
even an idiot on craigslist selling a stolen car isn't dumb enough to leave the original plates on the car.

................or is he?

This isn’t Craigslist tho, it’s Facebook and have you been on Facebook lately? It’s full of idiots, hence why I never log into my account anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Mexican cars are sold with a factura, not a title. It is simply the original invoice. The factura serves as the title. No factura, no way to title here in the US.

The problem is that the car would have to go through the actual importation process through Customs before you could even begin to apply for a title on it here.

Needless to say, if the car was brought here under the foreign resident use rule, the car isn't legal for sale in the US until official importation is complete.

In other words, good luck.....

Last edited:

Malern28us

Established Member
Premium Member
Mexican cars are sold with a factura, not a title. It is simply the original invoice. The factura serves as the title. No factura, no way to title here in the US.

The problem is that the car would have to go through the actual importation process through Customs before you could even begin to apply for a title on it here.

Needless to say, if the car was brought here under the foreign resident use rule, the car isn't legal for sale in the US until official importation is complete.

So you mean there is a CHANCE!?....joking....

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member

So basically it's a parts car. lol

Black2010

Established Member
If the car is across the country border already, its gone. Unless he can flip it quick, she's destined to be chopped. Unless some members here on SVTP are good at reclamation in El Paso?

Car thieves ought to be treated like horse thieves were back in the day. Shot on site or once they get apprehended. Absolutely lower than whale shit.

In Texas I believe it is still legal to shoot to kill someone that steals your horse. This is a Mustang after all so with the right lawyer.....

Users who are viewing this thread