Anyone looking to do a stiegemeier ported blower?

gt347mustang

Established Member
They need to hire some 14 year old kid with a cell phone camera to shoot their videos.

It looks like it was shot with one of these:

6a00d83452989a69e201156f35715b970b-800wi

Last edited:

gkviper192

Established Member
Yea I'm very interested. Would love to do this and keep a stock look to have the ultimate sleeper.

monsterpost

Established Member
I sure hope he ports the blower and then get the new numbers first; THEN install the smaller upper pulley and see where your at.

nix5o

Established Member
I looked at his website, and the +150hp port option is interesting. I wonder if that number is from taking a stock car and putting a ported blower on with a tune?

Because I have trouble believing it would pick up that much on a car thats already tuned with the basic bolt-ons.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
If you talked to posi when he was still in business he wouldn't even take your money for porting a tvs. On the ford racing blower you could port the inlet but that was all that was worth doing. The 13 already has a big inlet, on a tuned car I bet you wouldn't get more than 10 whp from the port. All the Numbers get skewed from the pulley/tune which is where all the power comes from.

nix5o

Established Member
Thats what I was thinking. It doesn't look like you are picking up much over just a tune.

dynobobstieg

We have more information to post. Stiegemeier Porting does a lot of R&D we have from the beginning and will continue to do so. Improving on products is always a Good Thing. We are working on another Video at this time
Thank you
Stiegemeier

Users who are viewing this thread