Anyone know where E85 stations are in Phoenix area ..east valley

Zona14Stang

Established Member
our area is completely outdated when it comes to e85 stations, but thx for the shitty advice bro

I live in South Scottsdale and I believe the Station on the Southeast Corner of Scottsdale and Mckellips has e85.

OP if you wanna try to get a dyno day deal going when you do your data logs, lemme know because I need to do mine soon too for e85 as well.

AZ DYNO CHIP seems to be the best that I know of . Some of them try to charge 125 for 2 pulls.
AZ Dyno Chip is $65

evil281

Established Member
R
our area is completely outdated when it comes to e85 stations, but thx for the shitty advice bro

I live in South Scottsdale and I believe the Station on the Southeast Corner of Scottsdale and Mckellips has e85.

OP if you wanna try to get a dyno day deal going when you do your data logs, lemme know because I need to do mine soon too for e85 as well.

I would like to do a dyno day too, I want to get a baseline dyno before I add the vmp kit

Zona14Stang

Established Member
R

I would like to do a dyno day too, I want to get a baseline dyno before I add the vmp kit

I can check with Keith are you guys available in the AM? He might do Saturdays to. We want to beat the heat as much as we can..
Also data log yours before the VMP too if possible. Not sure if you put a tune in yours. I wish I would have done that.

Last edited:

evil281

Established Member
I can check with Keith are you guys available in the AM? He might do Saturdays to. We want to beat the heat as much as we can..
Also data log yours before the VMP too if possible. Not sure if you put a tune in yours. I wish I would have done that.

I have the BAMA v2 tune and x3 handheld tuner that came with the car when I bought it so I could data log. What shop do you guys use now for a dyno pull? The last time I did one in my 99' was at PSR which shut down.

Zona14Stang

Established Member
I have the BAMA v2 tune and x3 handheld tuner that came with the car when I bought it so I could data log. What shop do you guys use now for a dyno pull? The last time I did one in my 99' was at PSR which shut down.

http://www.arizonadynochip.com/

They are pretty good. Located in Chandler. Near the Rudy's Barbeque in the industrial park behind it.

That's good you can data log and see if you are getting any knocks under load now.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I work 6:30 until 3:30 M-F in North Tempe. I could do weekends or a week night if you guys want to get something together soon.

Zona14Stang

Established Member
DSC_0004mod.jpg
i
Here is the Peco's and Higley. They have 4 pumps. 2 are out now. BTW I am running E85 and it is freaking amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread