Anyone know where E85 stations are in Phoenix area ..east valley

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
Western States petro, 15th ace in PHX i think. Ones more e in AJ and Mesa are no longer there.

Tron84

Damn Newb
Established Member
Yup, I also find that when I look online for local e85 stations the data is usually way old and the station no longer has e85

Zona14Stang

Established Member
Found E85 in Tempe

Western States petro, 15th ace in PHX i think. Ones more e in AJ and Mesa are no longer there.

Found E85 in the east valley Chevron Cobblestone has 4 pumps at Elliot and I10 at the entrance to the Tempe Autoplex

evil281

Established Member
Found E85 in the east valley Chevron Cobblestone has 4 pumps at Elliot and I10 at the entrance to the Tempe Autoplex

How often do you drive your mustang? Thats not exactly close to Gilbert where running e85 each tank would be easy. I drive mine about 3 days a week and my jeep the rest of the time.

Are you just planning to have an E85 tune for track days and run regular pump the rest of the time?

Zona14Stang

Established Member
I switch off with my old car but since the gas station is by my work it should be no problem. I usually fill up at the shell near my work anyway. I am making sure with Justin that the set up can still run on 91 too with changing the tune. I am either just getting the ID1000's or adding the twin jet TB too.

Last edited:

Zona14Stang

Established Member
Higly and Pecos, Valero. 6 pumps for ethanol

Really I filled up there with there premium and it was terrible. I only went to first pump. I did not see the E85 pumps granted I probably was not looking for it at the time. Guess I have open my eyes. I live less then a mile from that station. I wonder if there is a difference between the Chevron and Valero E85.

Last edited:

cb900f

Established Member
Really I filled up there with there premium and it was terrible. I only went to first pump. I did not see the E85 pumps granted I probably was not looking for it at the time. Guess I have open my eyes. I live less then a mile from that station. I wonder if there is a difference between the Chevron and Valero E85.

I usually run Valero E85. It's about E80 in reality.

T.Man

Established Member
You are kidding me right? I live right behind that frys. That's the first I have heard of e85 anywhere east of Tempe.

Yeah, I fill up there regularly. I fill up at the Valero off of Scottsdale road too.

I blend ethanol with premium and haven't noticed anything bad from there and I data log regularly. Ethanol pumps are in the middle

Zona14Stang

Established Member
I usually run Valero E85. It's about E80 in reality.

Sweet so with E80 I can get timing up to 20 - 22? WIth no BOOM!! I can't wait! Parts coming tomorrow! I should be sweating in the garage Thursday night installing the crap!! On a side note it is a bummer with my interceptor gauges in our furnace that we live in out here in Phoenix. I could barely read them on the way back from the Dr today. Is there a contrast setting on them do you know?

Last edited:

Zona14Stang

Established Member
Yeah, I fill up there regularly. I fill up at the Valero off of Scottsdale road too.

I blend ethanol with premium and haven't noticed anything bad from there and I data log regularly. Ethanol pumps are in the middle

Will be fueling up there in the near future..

Zona14Stang

Established Member

Are you running a SC?

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Google it man

our area is completely outdated when it comes to e85 stations, but thx for the shitty advice bro

I live in South Scottsdale and I believe the Station on the Southeast Corner of Scottsdale and Mckellips has e85.

OP if you wanna try to get a dyno day deal going when you do your data logs, lemme know because I need to do mine soon too for e85 as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread