Anyone know what these hose go to??

Slobanator

Established Member
Was doing some test and tune last night when one of my boost line came off and shit went crazy.

I reconnected the hose but now I have two mystery ones..

59166956.jpg

447dc9f5.jpg

trmin8ter03

Established Member
If so.. that grey connector laying under the fuel rail next to the injector for cyl. #7 is what you want to plug them into. one will be larger than the other. can't think of the name of the sensor right now.....

03 silver cobra

Established Member
Egr pressure sensor, square plastic piece with one electrical connector and two ports for the hoses, one bigger than the other

TRBO VNM

Most everyone removes the tube when you do the egr delete. You have it disconnected at the manifold as well right? So you just have a egr tube clanking around back there?

TRBO VNM

Just wondering what I should do wit the hose ends

I am not sure what your answer was to, but, if the tube is disconnected on both ends and so you have the plate on the blower that we can see and you have the Cap on the exhaust manifold, then the tube is not being used. So the hoses are not being used, so what are you asking the question? Take the tube out, then the hoses go away.

big dad

Established Member
Those silicone hoses go to the DPFE sensor, which you don't have any use for because you've done a EGR delete.

Users who are viewing this thread