Anyone know what fuel pumps work as replacement for stock pumps?

Ashen_Heart

Established Member
I'm looking for a OEM or equivalent replacement for my stock fuel pumps. I'm considering an upgraded system but for now I would just like to know what pumps will work as a direct replacement. Also if anyone knows a good place to order them that would be great. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MG0h3

Established Member
To get the OEM pumps Id look at the vendor section for Autonation or other ford dealer.

Unless you plan to stay completely stock Id never suggest replacing with the stock parts but I understand your situation having just inherited the car and just wanting to get it up and running.

For aftermarket fuel stuff a bigger vendor is Lethal Performance.

We have a few members that are dealers as well and can give you more personal service and some good advice:

04sleeper--mod of the distillery forum

MalcolmV8--easily found in the Terminator section

TRBO VNM--http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?476704-TRBO-VNM-SVTP-s-Newest-Supporting-Vendor/page2--

Never heard a single bad transaction about any of them and I prefer to use active members when possible.

Quick Strike

Established Member
Rock auto has some OE replacements at a reasonable price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pdube1

Established Member
I also need to replace the pumps. My mechanics told me it's best to replace with OEM if I want to be safe and avoid a re-tune ($$$). Looks like OEM are available from Walbro directly as they are not available from the dealer anymore. However the pumps are not available from their website, probably need to special order them.
Do you know any place where we can get OEM fuel pumps other than Walbro directly?

Users who are viewing this thread