Anyone in Maine or New Hampshire?

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Maine has the highest population of Somalians.
They tend to do what they want.
Stay away from Portland, go north.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I'm not into guns so that's not a deal breaker. I grew up in NY so mosquitoes are familiar to me. I'm not sure what type of work I want to do yet. I read most jobs in Maine are blue collar. Why get far away from Massachusetts?
If you have to ask this then one of two things.
You are either a liberal piece of shit biden voter or you haven’t done your homework yet about this move.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
They have homes in both states and split their time between each. The legal definition is much more involved however.
Ok I thought you were going to tell me they were legal residents of each state with a drivers license in each state.
I had to turn in my Mass license to Florida when I moved down here and got my Florida license.
Basically you have one primary residence and a secondary one if you own two homes in two different states.
The state which you live in over 6 months is your primary residence.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
No to the former, yes to the latter. Yet you lived there your whole life.
I waited until I retired and then could afford a home in Florida and not need a mortgage.
Mass was always a bad place to live but it became much worse the last few years. I still do own a home on cape cod that my wife loves and I do like the beaches and weather in the summer.
For now.

coposrv

Established Member
I’ll go against the grain and say I enjoy living in MA. Cost of living is definitely high but we are one of the best states in the country to live in. It as a little bit of everything IMO.

I couldn’t agree more. I used to feel differently until I spent a few years traveling for work. Wow. After seeing other regions and working hand-in-hand with their residents, I didn’t realize how good it is here.

It’s expensive because it’s worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread