Anyone here with Race Ramp portable pit stop?

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Im ordering the ramp extenders & was wondering if anyone has these?
I need less than 9.5 degree on approach, these extenders claim 6.5 degrees.
Lowered '13, front splitter makes it impossible to drive up without using my aluminum ramps to get up on the 82" portable pit stop ramps.
Anyone? I'm looking @ model # RR-EX-PPS

SlowVert

Established Member
I'm not lowered - but run both parts of the splitter... and the 67" Race Ramps with the standard 1 piece extenders work just fine... looking at the link - you'll get the fronts up on the extender before the angle starts increasing....which should work depending on how low you are.... I know that's not exactly what your asking - but hopefully it helps.

J.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Update: The ramp extensions finally arrived. And they work as designed. I can drive up without scraping the splitter. Life is simpler now.
These are 2 piece, attached with a heavy strap. When done they fold up for storage out of the way.
I saved $50 going through a secondary vendor vs Race Ramp & also got free shipping. But, it took a couple weeks for arrival.
IMG_0617.JPG

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a great setup with those ramps. I had Race Ramps a few years ago but sold them. They worked great, though. If I bought them again, I'd definitely get the extensions.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
I had the 13-14 splitter extensions on my car for a while and my car wasn't really lowered and I was dragging them on the ramps. Nice to know there's a solution if I put them back on.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Yes they are handy. Drive the car all the way up for wax/polish work, drive it partially up to the desired height to work under the hood.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
can you post more pictures of your setup and the strap youre talking about?

I bought my ramps before they had the super duper long ones so now I have 6 sections (3 per side) to get my car up on em. Honestly it takes so long to get all that crap out, line it all up and pull the car up that I dont even use em... I pull up on a board and jack the car up because it's less trouble

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
can you post more pictures of your setup and the strap youre talking about?

I bought my ramps before they had the super duper long ones so now I have 6 sections (3 per side) to get my car up on em. Honestly it takes so long to get all that crap out, line it all up and pull the car up that I dont even use em... I pull up on a board and jack the car up because it's less trouble
Man, I'm currently out of state but the pic Snoopy posted is exactly what I have. Thanks Snoopy!

Users who are viewing this thread