Anyone here hunt? Specifically archery?

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
it's still bow season isnt it? and does she own a shotgun, pistol, muzzle loader, and depending on state, a rifle? because we need pics with all those too to judge form.

mystic1219

Established Member
I used to be real big into competition shooting. I won state in AR in the youth division when I was 16, and placed in the top 3 a few times at state. Most of the ranges started shutting down due to lack of people to help setup and run them. I started out with clearwater bows, went to high country and have been with Matthews for about 6 years now. I have the SQ2 right now. Id probably shoot a bowtech if I had to, but Mathews is the best shooting bow I have ever shot. Im very loyal to them

SVT8U

Established Member
i forgot about this thread... thanks for bumping it

heres another pic for comparison.

side boob FTW

2cqohes.jpg

bf19ud.jpg

RED2003COBRA

Established Member
Wow, archery isn't very common, hot chicks in archery are indeed a rarity. :D

When I was into archery I competed more than I bow hunted. I used to shoot about 12 - 15 hrs a week on avg. I got burnt out though, from all the time spent @ the range, having to maintain bows, traveling, and not being able to work out or do martial arts b/c of how much it messed w/my shooting. I miss archery a ton though, very challenging and definitely a unique sport to be involved with.

So what kind of bows do you guys shoot? I was loyal to Hoyt.

I shoot a Mission made by Mathews and the Wife shoots a Browning.

Lance

Users who are viewing this thread