There is a right way, and a wrong way to draw a bow. This is the right way

Bow.gif

god bless america :rockon::burnout:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I used to shoot when I was a kid. She has perfect form. Let's call her Ramba. :)

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
Yep....that's what I look like when I shoot a bow and arrow......

RED2003COBRA

Established Member
My wife and I are into the archery thing now since she asked me for a compound bow for Christmas last year. I was happy to oblige and then purchase one for myself as well. Very impressive pic, but I'll point out that the bow is set up backwards. She's shooting a right handed bow that has the sight mounted on the WRONG SIDE. The sights should be on the left side of the bow for a right handed shooter. I guess she is blond, right?

Lance

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Nice pic. Now on a serious note. Hell yeah I bowhunt. I went last night in a freaking downpour!

StrangeHighways

Established Member
My wife and I are into the archery thing now since she asked me for a compound bow for Christmas last year. I was happy to oblige and then purchase one for myself as well. Very impressive pic, but I'll point out that the bow is set up backwards. She's shooting a right handed bow that has the sight mounted on the WRONG SIDE. The sights should be on the left side of the bow for a right handed shooter. I guess she is blond, right?

Lance

What bow???

sn95leen

Established Member
Wow, archery isn't very common, hot chicks in archery are indeed a rarity. :D

When I was into archery I competed more than I bow hunted. I used to shoot about 12 - 15 hrs a week on avg. I got burnt out though, from all the time spent @ the range, having to maintain bows, traveling, and not being able to work out or do martial arts b/c of how much it messed w/my shooting. I miss archery a ton though, very challenging and definitely a unique sport to be involved with.

So what kind of bows do you guys shoot? I was loyal to Hoyt.

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
dude, my fiance will go hunting in camo short shorts and camo tee shirt and knock a deer down from 200yds+!!!! i'm so in love...

SVT8U

Established Member

Lance

wanna know how i know your gay?

you criticising her form, instead of drooling over it!!! :lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread