Anyone here a Marauder modder???

The Wraith

Established Member
tmac1337 said:
Mr. Wraith.....very nice!

Have you thought about purchasing a chrome OEM alternator? It would fit in nicely. I have been thinking of it myself!
Thank you Sir..Well i had said to powdercoat the housing but apparently he didn't want to..but your suggestion is right on the money ..the chrome would look great..will check into it..

DJP said:
Sweet. Look's just like DR's Vortech's Kit.
Thank you yes it is Dennis' kit #18..But i was having fun with the Trilochargertech name .. :-D

DJP

Established Member
Thank you yes it is Dennis' kit #18..But i was having fun with the Trilochargertech name .. :-D[/QUOTE]

LOL. TriloChargerTech. You got me. Looks good with the powder coating. :thumbsup:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
The Wraith said:
Thank you yes it is Dennis' kit #18..But i was having fun with the Trilochargertech name .. :-D

MarauderMark, how is that bad boy running? Have you got her back at home?

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Addco front and rear sway bars are popular for the Marauder. www.swaybars.com sells the rear for $149.00 free shipping through E & A Performance.

I have an Addco rear sway bar on my car, the handling improvement is significant.

The Wraith

Established Member
tmac1337 said:
MarauderMark, how is that bad boy running? Have you got her back at home?
Thanks for asking Tmac..I've heard that it runs good but i won't know until tomorrow going to take the bus today to get to Dennis tomorrow..hopefully it'll be ready .will post how it feels.the only thing is i hope i can hold back when those undercover mustangs and marauder approach :poke: .lol it's speed limit at cruise all the way home..

DJP said:
LOL. TriloChargerTech. You got me. Looks good with the powder coating. :thumbsup:
Thank you too sir ..i surely appreciate it..I dont know what it was :shrug: , this thread seem to bring out the silly in me. :p .

Last edited:

Ironhand

Banned
Well Marauders have the same 4.6s as the GTs or Cobra not sure if it's 4 valve, so shouldnt the same mods that the GT or Cobra guys run be appicable to the Marauder?? With the exception of Gearing, heavier car so 4:10s are a must and 4:30s would be best for a everyday car but still have the lowerend you want...

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
The Wraith said:
Thanks for asking Tmac..I've heard that it runs good but i won't know until tomorrow going to take the bus today to get to Dennis tomorrow..hopefully it'll be ready .will post how it feels.the only thing is i hope i can hold back when those undercover mustangs and marauder approach :poke: .lol it's speed limit at cruise all the way home..

Good luck to you on the ride home! I hope your car kicks ass! Go centrifugal :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread