Anyone have the 99 repair manuel on CD?

tonydahose

Established Member
TheHolyCobra said:
Hey Quick01Snake:

Are you sending out the 01 Service Manuals? i downloaded the 99 Manual off of the server listed earlier in the thread but it would be nice if I could get a 01 specific one. If so, could you send me one? Just gimme a email and I can send you my address and such.

[email protected]

Thanks

THC
the one listed earlier in the tread was for an 01 not a 99..only big difference for us 99 owners is the trans

tonydahose

Established Member
i just downloaded the whole thing and i have nero..which opened up right away and said click to burn to the cd..which i did...it looked like something was getting burned but afterwards when i went to my computer, nohing was showing up on the cd...step 2..i used the windows xp wizard and burned what i downloaded onto the cd(took about 6 minutes, and now it shows that at least there is something on the cd) but when i try to open it it takes me back to nero and do i want to burn question...what program do you need to open this file?

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
tonydahose said:
i just downloaded the whole thing and i have nero..which opened up right away and said click to burn to the cd..which i did...it looked like something was getting burned but afterwards when i went to my computer, nohing was showing up on the cd...step 2..i used the windows xp wizard and burned what i downloaded onto the cd(took about 6 minutes, and now it shows that at least there is something on the cd) but when i try to open it it takes me back to nero and do i want to burn question...what program do you need to open this file?

i ran into the exact same thing....in Nero Burning ROM, on one of the pull-down menus there is an option to "Burn Disc Image" or something like that...that's the one you have to use, then all the Ford stuff gets burnt to the CD....if you still can't get it i'll look at it again when i get home....

01vert

Established Member
Can't get nero trial to work, says my trial is expired, tried messing with registry and still nothing. Anyone help me out and mail a copy?
DL the ford file (took forever) and still can't do anything with it @#$#$^%%^&!

Thanks to anyone who can help

tonydahose

Established Member
quick01snake said:
i ran into the exact same thing....in Nero Burning ROM, on one of the pull-down menus there is an option to "Burn Disc Image" or something like that...that's the one you have to use, then all the Ford stuff gets burnt to the CD....if you still can't get it i'll look at it again when i get home....
i give up..i have burned it to 2 different disks..when i open them up afterwards..the puter says they are blank :eek:

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
tonydahose said:
i give up..i have burned it to 2 different disks..when i open them up afterwards..the puter says they are blank :eek:

if you open "Nero Burning ROM" application, there is a pull down menu called "Recorder" under which is an option called "Burn image...", choose the file you downloaded, and hit open, and it will let you burn it to a disc...that should do it.....

that is what you need to use to burn it.....took me like a week to figure that one out....and about 10 cds....LOL

PS i'm trying to get all the cds out i've promised...been swamped looking for a car for my wife....she has to have a PARTICULAR CAR....LOL

Last edited:

tonydahose

Established Member
quick01snake said:
if you open "Nero Burning ROM" application, there is a pull down menu called "Recorder" under which is an option called "Burn image...", choose the file you downloaded, and hit open, and it will let you burn it to a disc...that should do it.....

that is what you need to use to burn it.....took me like a week to figure that one out....and about 10 cds....LOL

PS i'm trying to get all the cds out i've promised...been swamped looking for a car for my wife....she has to have a PARTICULAR CAR....LOL
ok..well first off i have version 5.5.7.8..dont know if that makes a difference or not...under recorder the options are
choose recorder
medium-info
save track
view track
erase rewritable
eject medium

under file is a "burn image"..if i go thru the steps like u said..open up the file..then hit write..after i click on that a window pops open and it asks me to save the ford disc to my computer(which is already saved...makes no freaking sense..oh well
thx for trying..lol gl getting the mrs a car..i am in worse situation right now..getting the wife to pick out the "perfect crib and baby furniture" for our first born

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
i know i missed a couple people when i sent the last batch out....pm me again and i'll get them out....did the other folks get their CDs?

modded46

Established Member
Cd

MattN03 said:
Does anyone have a download for 2003 Mustangs?

Hi there, just happened to have stumbled apon this thread and was wondering if you ever found a 03 CD? I'm looking for a 04 myself and was hoping someone had one available for download.

Thanks for any info.

modded46

Established Member
From what i can tell at least in the electrical section, it's exactly the same as the 01' If i find something newer i'll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread