Anyone have the 99 repair manuel on CD?

AzDropTop

Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
i got a CD from cobra29 downloaded it but im unsure how to use it, is there a dealer code & password i should be using??? or anyone care to explain how to get the info i want???

From what I gathered you have to download nero which will then allow you to copy the info to a C.D. Once you are done with that you run the program from the C.D. when you want to use it.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
AzDropTop said:
From what I gathered you have to download nero which will then allow you to copy the info to a C.D. Once you are done with that you run the program from the C.D. when you want to use it.

yeah you have to have nero for the file that was hosted by one of the members....you can download the trial version but it only lasts for a few days/weeks, can't remember, i have the full nero version 6....but i can mail cd's which have already been translated into the actual repair manual files....

AzDropTop

Established Member
quick01snake said:
yeah you have to have nero for the file that was hosted by one of the members....you can download the trial version but it only lasts for a few days/weeks, can't remember, i have the full nero version 6....but i can mail cd's which have already been translated into the actual repair manual files....

Cool. I actually got one already as well!!!! Haven't played with it much though.

8urvett

Established Member
what about us slobs with Mac's? I "e" cobra29, but just in case he doesn't get it does anyone have this on cd that they can just mail to a guy.........a computer illiterate guy?:) I would pay shipping and the cost of a cd!

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
8urvett said:
what about us slobs with Mac's? I "e" cobra29, but just in case he doesn't get it does anyone have this on cd that they can just mail to a guy.........a computer illiterate guy?:) I would pay shipping and the cost of a cd!

that it what i was just offering above....

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
Hey Quick01Snake:

Are you sending out the 01 Service Manuals? i downloaded the 99 Manual off of the server listed earlier in the thread but it would be nice if I could get a 01 specific one. If so, could you send me one? Just gimme a email and I can send you my address and such.

[email protected]

Thanks

THC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread