Anyone have Photos of a 01 or 03 Cobra w 00CobraR wheels?

ShadesofGrey

Established Member
I'd love to see them! Please post ... :D

PLEASE do not post pictures of the 1995 Cobra R wheels... looking for 2000 only.

Last edited:

InvisibleBlade

Highway to Hell
Established Member
On my old '99. When my '03 is out of hibernation in a month i'll post up those if you want.

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

PICT00142.jpg

ShadesofGrey

Established Member
Thank you! Really appreciate it. I'm contemplating putting 00R chrome wheels on my Mineral Gray 01 along with the Kaenan 00 Cobra R hood. If you dropped your car it would really look nice ;)

InvisibleBlade

Highway to Hell
Established Member
Yea I hear ya. I had an Eibach Pro-kit at my house, but as fate would have it, I purchased the '05+ GT ones instead. Ended up returning them to get the correct part, but bought the Terminator instead and sold the '99.

Looking back I really cringe at the 4x4 look of my '99 lol.

Last edited:

ShadesofGrey

Established Member
lol

Yea I hear ya. I had an Eibach Pro-kit at my house, but as fate would have it, I purchased the '05+ GT ones instead. Ended up returning them to get the correct part, but bought the Terminator instead and sold the '99.

Looking back I really cringe at the 4x4 look of my '99 lol.

I have the Pro-Kit on my 01! I do wish I was lower sometimes, but since I daily drive her... I kinda think that Im low enough. Any lower and Im just going to be scraping/ruining exhausts/bumpers etc. One day I will just buy coilovers and raise/lower the height for shows.

It's all good though, you have the holy grail 03 cobra now! Id love an 03... but I do truly love my 01(cant see myself parting ways w her ever)... once I put the 03 mirrors, 00R wheels(chrome), Kaenan 00R hood, maybe some dark insert 03 seats? And I'll be a very happy camper. What I will def NOT be including is that god awful front 00R splitter. Still debating what way to go with the wing. Probably going to stay with my 01. Power wise, I am satisfied with 303rwhp/310rwtq. At least for now.... LOL

Last edited:

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
^decent price for an 18 and look killer on sn95/new edge

Users who are viewing this thread