Anyone have Ford Racing Handling Pack?

upl8dave

Established Member
Was thinking of buying the Ford racing handling pack to lower my 09 GT/CS. If you've got it, how do you like it? Thanks.

Kenny_LSU

Established Member
I have the springs and damper kit and I love the stance. The ride is a bit bumpy. I would have gone with some better shocks and struts, but other than that I love it. If you are curious, try and find a dealer with a Shelby GT and test drive it. That would be your suspension.

StStang0702

SVT Poster
Established Member
i love my FRPP handling package, was just on a road rally this weekend with lambos s65s porsche 911 turbos and modded ctsv and i was keeping up with them on the highways in good turns and everything everyone loved the stance and was surprised i was able to keep up....definitly a good package, only other way i would go is tein coilovers if you wanna spend the cash

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I drove a new GT with a roush charger and the FRPP handling pack before I bought my GT and I wasn't very impressed. It is nothing compared to my Steeda stuff IMO.

S197man

Established Member
The handling pack has a pretty cool stance, BUT I was cruising next to a Shelby GT three days ago, and his car was bouncing like one of those little low riders. It didn't look very comfortable at all

Enjoy Driving

Established Member
I have a Shelby GT and am pretty satisfied. It's not too aggressive at all. I guess it depends on your taste.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
i have driven a handfull of shelby gt's, and I haven't found one yet that I like. Way too bumpy, and the handling isn't that impressive. Ford should have opted for adjustable struts/shocks.

Users who are viewing this thread